Banned? Why?

I’ve been temp banned till’ the 25th on MCC, I have no Idea why, I haven’t left any matches recently and haven’t betrayed anyone either, I’m confused and a lil mad as to why i’m banned and for the time i have it

I was banned for a whole month for Halo Reach on MCC Xbox one. I have been playing almost nonstop in order to get the max out of the double XP weekend. I have been playing griffball. I have been killing the enemy afk players because why not? They are afk lol. Anyways maybe 343 saw this as boosting idk. Anyways please fix this ridiculous one month ban on my account. Gamertag: XxHalo4pwnerxX

> 2533274945743060;2:
> I was banned for a whole month for Halo Reach on MCC Xbox one. I have been playing almost nonstop in order to get the max out of the double XP weekend. I have been playing griffball. I have been killing the enemy afk players because why not? They are afk lol. Anyways maybe 343 saw this as boosting idk. Anyways please fix this ridiculous one month ban on my account. Gamertag: XxHalo4pwnerxX

Same! Player’s would go afk, also ball holders wouldn’t score the goal, maybe that is the case though, my Gt’s: ShakyWheel

> 2533274945743060;2:
> I was banned for a whole month for Halo Reach on MCC Xbox one. I have been playing almost nonstop in order to get the max out of the double XP weekend. I have been playing griffball. I have been killing the enemy afk players because why not? They are afk lol. Anyways maybe 343 saw this as boosting idk. Anyways please fix this ridiculous one month ban on my account. Gamertag: XxHalo4pwnerxX

Constantly killing AFK players instead of actually playing the objective counts as boosting.

Feel free to use the appropriate ban thread linked below.