BANNED!? Seriously!?

I have been banned numerous times in the last hour. The first, I can understand… Playing a game of slayer, trying to get to that stupid power up floating above on I think Orion… Suicide like crazy trying to get it, hovering over the infinite pit… Why put it up there, then penalize players for attempting the jump because of poor level design? Sometimes items are like shiny prizes to squirrels… I messed the match up, me and my friend had a good laugh… the match ends, I get banned for 10 minutes.

Never have I EVER gotten banned in any Halo game. I own ALL of them since day 1. One match of ridiculousness… Banned.

I wait the 10 minutes, play a game of SWAT thinking I deserved the ban previously given. My team is ahead, I’m making a majority of the kills… I hear movement below me in a tight space, but radar deactivated… I usually make successful ground pounds, so of course cruise downward hoping to catch an enemy player about to come towards me… Kill a teammate… ACCIDENTALLY. I continue to make more kills, then randomly get booted, and banned for team killing? ONCE!? I have been killed by teammates numerous times, but nothing ever happened to them. Now since I’m on a short leash, I can’t make a single, simple accident without being banned!?

This time, no time limit… I get mad, jump into another game… I finish the match… I get kicked/disconnected at the cutscene where it shows your team, BANNED 26 minutes now… For… What…? It didn’t give me a reason… I’m confused. I did nothing…

From someone who has a real Master Chief suit sitting in the other room worth thousands of dollars, collected every Halo game, consider Halo games the best, and has attended every midnight launch… This is making me extremely pissed…

Unless a stray grenade, or bullet did more damage then I thought, this new ban system, is way way too sensitive. Some deserve it, but seriously…? I can’t play a single game now without cowering I might do something by accident. Warzone is a massacre, meat grinding mess fest of betrayals waiting to happen, and commonly do, so I guess I can’t enjoy that… I’m just venting now. I pay all this money and can’t enjoy…