Banned! Please help!

My brother, Eric, was playing on Halo 4 yesterday since about 2pm until about 11pm so as you can you can guess he earned a bit of exp. We went on today to play together on his birthday ,whilst waiting for my parents and my older brother to get up, and he was upset when he found out that my account was banned from I quote “From Earning XP” which is ridiculous since he was getting about 2-3 kills a game. Please help me if anything can be done.

The best place to post is usually in the Why Did I get Banned thread. If this is the first time you’ve received a message like this, then the ban will probably be short - maybe 24 to 48 hours. As it’s just for XP, you’ll still be able to play, just not earn anything from those matches. It’s an automated system, so the only thing you can do is wait it out.

> he was getting about 2-3 kills a game.

Nope. Going through your Game History, I saw quite a few games yesterday with 0 kills, 0 score. The game interprets this behavior as boosting for XP and thus issues an XP ban.

In the future, don’t allow anyone to play online matchmaking on your gamertag if they’re going to be idle or not contribute at all towards the match. It degrades the experiences of everyone who that person is matched with.