banned on false claims

i have been banned for boosteing,so they think. i was playing all day with some buddies and they were eating and not playing so instead of backing outand logging everyone off for the game i just started killing them because i was playing free for all. how am i supposed to know i was going to be banned i have put countlesss hours into the game i am not a cheeater. i was only informed that i was banned no reason and i have no idea for how long i wwant this ban talken off. im not usually into halo but i like this one it would be a shame if when black ops 2 comes out i just sell my halo 4 because of this rediculous ban. and take off the cap i reach it in 2-3 hours its too low.

This belongs in The Official Halo 4 Ban Thread.

I’ll view your record right now and edit this post when I’m ready to.

Update: More server errors. Very irritating when I’m trying to help someone. Please stand by.

Update 2: Okay, that’s about enough for me. Due to so many server errors that are honestly about to make me burst a blood vessel, I can’t specifically identify each and every game that shows signs of bannable offenses, however, by the look of your recent games on your [urlhttps://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/ZETAxWOLFx2011/home/]Halo 4 Stats, it appears you were banned for idling, but I can’t be so certain since the stats are having so many “service problems” and I can’t view one darn game.

Killing players you know are afk sounds like boosting to me.

Sounds like you and some friends weren’t playing matches fairly, and you were getting tons of kills off none playing players.

> Killing players you know are afk sounds like boosting to me.

this. you should have just backed out if you werent boosting. It’s pointless to remain in game if your friends are eating

> Killing players you know are afk sounds like boosting to me.

That’s not boosting. That’s killing players who aren’t playing.

The system won’t just ban you for killing people who are AFK.

Ok, a few things…

1. If you are killing idle players who are are logged on via your xbox, there is no excuse in the world which will get you unbanned.

2. Threatening to get call of duty black ops doesnt do anything. Youve already bought halo 4 and they already have your money. They dont care if 1 person out of millions of people drop out.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> i have been banned for boosteing,so they think. i was playing all day with some buddies and they were eating and not playing so instead of backing outand logging everyone off for the game i just started killing them because i was playing free for all. how am i supposed to know i was going to be banned i have put countlesss hours into the game i am not a cheeater. i was only informed that i was banned no reason and i have no idea for how long i wwant this ban talken off. im not usually into halo but i like this one it would be a shame if when black ops 2 comes out i just sell my halo 4 because of this rediculous ban. and take off the cap i reach it in 2-3 hours its too low.

Hard to take you serious this looks like a grade 2 paragraph. LOL black ops.

> This belongs in The Official Halo 4 Ban Thread.
> …