Banned matchmaking console and account

Two days ago I was playing in matchmaking and suddenly I get off the main menu and I got a message which said: it is counted ah Been permanently excluded from playing halo reach online and also one that design is console ah Been permanently excluded from playing halo Reach online :sob: is very unfair since I read the reasons for ban and I did not hise any of these things to be banned I demand that I give solution to this three days ago I do not give solution answer as I am a big fan of this game And I always play it on my console I get bored without the debugging the online respond!

> 2535465497560967;1:
> Two days ago I was playing in matchmaking and suddenly I get off the main menu and I got a message which said: it is counted ah Been permanently excluded from playing halo reach online and also one that design is console ah Been permanently excluded from playing halo Reach online :sob: is very unfair since I read the reasons for ban and I did not hise any of these things to be banned I demand that I give solution to this three days ago I do not give solution answer as I am a big fan of this game And I always play it on my console I get bored without the debugging the online respond!

Glad to see you posted in the official thread - that’s where things like this go.

> 2533274850493408;2:
> > 2535465497560967;1:
> > Two days ago I was playing in matchmaking and suddenly I get off the main menu and I got a message which said: it is counted ah Been permanently excluded from playing halo reach online and also one that design is console ah Been permanently excluded from playing halo Reach online :sob: is very unfair since I read the reasons for ban and I did not hise any of these things to be banned I demand that I give solution to this three days ago I do not give solution answer as I am a big fan of this game And I always play it on my console I get bored without the debugging the online respond!
>
> Glad to see you posted in the official thread - that’s where things like this go.