Banned in infinite beta

I was banned on halo infinite technical preview and I didn’t do anything wrong. I had a good game because I used a ghost but I didn’t exploit anything I am unsure of why I was banned but this is what I assumed. Is there any way this can be reversed? I haven’t been doing anything unsportsmanlike and have not exploited anything. Just playing the game for the fun and enjoyment it brings.

> 2533274925213468;1:
> I was banned on halo infinite technical preview and I didn’t do anything wrong. I had a good game because I used a ghost but I didn’t exploit anything I am unsure of why I was banned but this is what I assumed. Is there any way this can be reversed? I haven’t been doing anything unsportsmanlike and have not exploited anything. Just playing the game for the fun and enjoyment it brings.

From what I’m hearing it only lasts about 30min. I got banned last night after two hours of play. I did nothing, crashed a few times then banned message… I was pissed :rage: to say the least. But should work today… I hope. Or use another account :joy::joy::joy: