banned from xbox live

Hello, I was playing on the map ‘wreckage’ when I was kicked off the server. As I got back to the home screen I had a message saying that I was banned permanently from Xbox live. I had not done anything wrong and I wish to know the reason!
Thank you.

> Hello, I was playing on the map ‘wreckage’ when I was kicked off the server. As I got back to the home screen I had a message saying that I was banned permanently from Xbox live. I had not done anything wrong and I wish to know the reason!
> Thank you.

Possible reasons for perma ban:

1. Modded Xbox.
  2. Numerous violations
  3. Network manipulation
  4. Other code of conduct violations.

Do not say you didn’t do something to warrant it. The system is naturally designed to profile you out before it administers any form of punishment. If you’ve been perma banned, it was for a reason.

Thank you for you’re opinion opinion, but i have not done anything wrong. I had only received my gold membership 2 weeks ago and I am a major fan of halo, I would never manipulate a game. Any more opinions?

> Thank you for you’re opinion opinion, but i have not done anything wrong. I had only received my gold membership 2 weeks ago and I am a major fan of halo, I would never manipulate a game. Any more opinions?

I retract my previous statements. Apparently 343 came out over Twitter and said there is an unusually high amount of bans in the DLC sections.

Anywho, they are working on it.

Alright, cheers man. Thank you for the information.