Banned from using online voice for a week....

This is stupid and makes no sense since I am always in a party with my friends…so why the hell did I receive a -Yoink!- mute ban for a week? I know you can get mute banned from people muting you in the lobby, but again I am always in parties with my friends, and when I am not in a party, I have my mic unplugged. Does 343 take the idea of people just muting everyone in the lobby into consideration, because I know there are people who do things like this.

Join the crowd. Most of us were banned for about 4 weeks before they got their act together and unbanned us. Hopefully you won’t suffer the same fate.

NOTE: I agree with the first three words of your posts.

as a part of the minority that tries to use a mic even when not with friends… I’m constantly worried I’ll be voice banned. Especially considering how many idiots and jerks I’ve had to mute.

I often mute and file complaints on people that are in a party or have their mic unplugged. Could be tryhards like me messing things up.

> I often mute and file complaints on people that are in a party or have their mic unplugged. Could be tryhards like me messing things up.

You file complaints if people are in a party or don’t own a mic? That’s a -Yoink- move.

I file complaints on idlers and teamkillers but your method is extreme

> I often mute and file complaints on people that are in a party or have their mic unplugged.

Wow man that’s ruthless.

> I often mute and file complaints on people that are in a party or have their mic unplugged. Could be tryhards like me messing things up.

How in this universe does that make any damn sense?

Filing false complaints? Nice, as time goes on they’ll just be ignored… keep it up!

Perhaps if 90% of players didn’t go around calling people -Yoink-.
Honestly, most of the people who I have come across on mic are just sweat this, -Yoink- that and “oh my god, this kid is so bad… he is so bad” and post-game “oh my god you guys were just in that game to get killed, we owned your -Yoinks!-”

Stop swearing and using profanities, maybe you won’t get banned?

If you are one of the people who doesn’t talk like that down the mic, then I’m not sure, it’s obviously not a fair ban.

but if you swear at least once every couple games, you deserve the ban… take the mic out when you play… it’s not there just to rage out at everything.

Oh, I know people who report people they lose against because they’re bitter.
And I know people who report foreign languages, which is looooow

Hope you know that filing false complaints about people can get you in trouble as well, reporting people for being in Party Chat…really, using the basic foundation of Xbox LIVE and you report them for doing it

Get some friends, then maybe you can talk to people in a party as well

In all seriousness, the mute ban shouldn’t even exist. If you don’t like listening to someone with a loud voice, or trash talks, then just mute them, plain and simple. No punishment is necessary for something like this.

Voice ban is actually 2 weeks.

Who does that?! So if I have my mic unplugged and I don’t want to talk to anyone you file complaints to me?! What a d*uche

And this is why the systems are flawed. This is also why OP is voice banned.

You’re deliberately breaking the system in hopes that the developers would remove it. I sincerely hope that karma pays you a visit.

> > I often mute and file complaints on people that are in a party or have their mic unplugged. Could be tryhards like me messing things up.
>
> And this is why the systems are flawed. This is also why OP is voice banned.
>
> You’re deliberately breaking the system in hopes that the developers would remove it. I sincerely hope that karma pays you a visit.

> In all seriousness, the mute ban shouldn’t even exist. If you don’t like listening to someone with a loud voice, or trash talks, then just mute them, plain and simple. No punishment is necessary for something like this.

Perhaps the ban is to stop you trash talking others?
If I even have to hear you swearing down the mic, then you should be banned so that nobody else has to deal with you for a while.

Maybe so you learn your lesson and be less of a jerk down the mic?

wow - I CAN’T use a mic when I normally play at night as my 1 year old daughter is asleep and it’d wake her if I was yacking online…

good. people need to plug in their mics. people that don’t deserve loosing every game and going extremely negative and getting muted

> > In all seriousness, the mute ban shouldn’t even exist. If you don’t like listening to someone with a loud voice, or trash talks, then just mute them, plain and simple. No punishment is necessary for something like this.
>
> Perhaps the ban is to stop you trash talking others?
> If I even have to hear you swearing down the mic, then you should be banned so that nobody else has to deal with you for a while.
>
> Maybe so you learn your lesson and be less of a jerk down the mic?

if you can’t handle swearing you might want to find a new hobby

> > > In all seriousness, the mute ban shouldn’t even exist. If you don’t like listening to someone with a loud voice, or trash talks, then just mute them, plain and simple. No punishment is necessary for something like this.
> >
> > Perhaps the ban is to stop you trash talking others?
> > If I even have to hear you swearing down the mic, then you should be banned so that nobody else has to deal with you for a while.
> >
> > Maybe so you learn your lesson and be less of a jerk down the mic?
>
> if you can’t handle swearing you might want to find a new hobby

You might want to read xbox live’s TOS.
I don’t mind swearing, but when it’s rude and unneccesary or aimed towards others… then it’s breaking the rules… If you went out and spoke like that to people you met in the streets, you’d offend somebody eventually.

The reason these people get banned is because they get reported, Reported for breaking the TOS and ruining the experience for others.

Once again, I’ve got nothing against swearing… it’s just how rude the people doing it are.