Banned from Halo Discord

Would love to really have access to the Halo discord, I always checked up on there for stats on the games development. Or just Halo news in general or LFG.

Need your Discord tag and hidden user ID before anyone can look into this OP. If you need help finding the hidden ID, you can find that information on Discord’s support area

yea so i was banned on discord a while ago and i dont really remember why but i was hoping if it was possible to discuss a way i can get unbanned and understand the rules bc i think it had to do with what i said and at the time and i was assuming that since multiple discords especially official ones ive been in had a low profanity rule i think ive mustve said something that was a bit offensive and i just got banned on the spot. lol i dont really remember the reason but if i were to get the memory from the back of my head i think i was in an argument or something or i could be thinking of another server

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Need your Discord tag and hidden user ID before anyone can look into this OP. If you need help finding the hidden ID, you can find that information on Discord’s support area

Discord Tag : Phanes#5364Hidden ID : 142423709259530240

do i just post both of them here or do i have to send it to someone?

> 2533275013951640;5:
> do i just post both of them here or do i have to send it to someone?

You can post it here and one of us will look at it when we get time. Just make sure your hidden I.D. is correct.

my id is 315223203431841794 and discord tag is Decaf#9875 thanks for reaching out btw

Bumped

> 2533274995270175;8:
> Bumped

Don’t do that. It’s against the rules here.

what? whats bumped?

well i just searched it up and i got that i either advertised something or shared a discord link. well i mean i wouldnt have known that was a thing and ig i could understand a temporary ban or mute but a permanent ban? i mean cmon most servers just restrict links from being typed into chat and ususally a person knows they cant send links but i dont think thats fair uk

edit: so what im getting is that i spammed in the discord (correct me if im wrong about what bumping is) but shouldnt i have instead have been muted not banned bc thats kinda of a harsh rule uk and like the other hundreds of people im a halo fan and it pains me when i cant interact with the discord becaused i spammed and got permanently banned instead of a warning like other servers do uk

> 2533274995270175;4:
> Discord Tag : Phanes#5364Hidden ID : 142423709259530240

Can you double check that these are the correct details you provided? Doesn’t quite match up in our logs. There is a user by the name of Phanes that was banned, but the IDs don’t match up with what you provided.

> 2533275013951640;7:
> my id is 315223203431841794 and discord tag is Decaf#9875 thanks for reaching out btw

Currently looking into this one.
Also, when Comedy mentioned about not bumping, he meant posting multiple times in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post rather than posting consecutively.

idk if u can get a notification if i edit a previous message but im just sending this just in case

> 2533274813317074;12:
> > 2533274995270175;4:
> > Discord Tag : Phanes#5364Hidden ID : 142423709259530240
>
> Can you double check that these are the correct details you provided? Doesn’t quite match up in our logs. There is a user by the name of Phanes that was banned, but the IDs don’t match up with what you provided.
>
>
> > 2533275013951640;7:
> > my id is 315223203431841794 and discord tag is Decaf#9875 thanks for reaching out btw
>
> Currently looking into this one.
> Also, when Comedy mentioned about not bumping, he meant posting multiple times in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post rather than posting consecutively.
>
>
>
>
> That’s the ID I copied when I clicked the my name, I have discord nitro and I change my discord tag every so often , 142423709259530240

Hi I was banned with no reason provided on the halo discord. I’d like to get unbanned my discord tag is 217015321834291202 my discord is Jiggz#9884

> 2535406189705000;18:
> @N1Merp#0161
> 651086767222685698
> Can I discuss my recent (automatic?) ban? Someone was talking about “gay” censorship ?

That wasn’t the case.

> and I tried gayy and got a warning.

You tried to bypass the word filter and were warned for it.

> I also tried qayyyy (idk how many y’s) more than once and got no warning, and deleted them. Shortly after i got a ban message reason “descrim.”

You used ‘gay’ as a pejorative. In this case inserting, "That’s so gay’ into this bit of conversation

The use of ‘gay’ as a pejorative falls under discriminatory content which will result in a ban.

> Yes that was the case, if you search, previously this month around the 10th it was discussed. One such message you can find via “g–.” Censorship was discussed and perhaps youll find if you search “censor” if you dont find “g–” (with hyphens).

Bypassing the word filter is explicitly forbidden in the rules and we shut down any discussion of the filter quickly as moderation is not allowed to be discussed.

> I was not talking in that conversation, i was curious about how the system worked if it was context based saying “thats so” or not, and if it pingged Qs. I deleted them imediately. I think it obvious in the message history and deletion that I wasnt trying to talk in the current conversation.

You posted ‘That’s so gay’ in general chat during the above conversation. The message logs detail this.

> I understand your claim that this is against the rules. If you look at my other conversation history, I think youll see im not ever ranting or flaming in the past 6 months; or even joining in on conversations.Can not you issue a two week ban in this situation?

Discriminatory content is an automatic ban. And such bans are not being reviewed at this time.

> Now imma look up the word pejorative

One would’ve assumed that you would do that before you responded. Either way, your ban was for discriminatory content and will not be reviewed at this time.