Banned from Halo discord for inappropriate name?

Hi, I’m Liam. This is probably my first forum post, so I’ll make it snappy. I got banned from the halo discord for an “inappropriate name”? It’s Agent Louisiana#8255, so I don’t know what the problem is. Why would I even get banned for that? It seems childish to me.

> 2533274985686923;1:
> Hi, I’m Liam. This is probably my first forum post, so I’ll make it snappy. I got banned from the halo discord for an “inappropriate name”? It’s Agent Louisiana#8255, so I don’t know what the problem is. Why would I even get banned for that? It seems childish to me.

What is your hidden ID?

I don’t even remember why I’m banned apart from “inappropriate name”, I personally believe that something so childish as your name is banning reason, that you should probably tone down whatever ban bot is going around filling this forum with ban threads of the same bland response, not to mention it being permanent.

> 2533274985686923;3:
> 279014842512310272
>
> I don’t even remember why I’m banned apart from “inappropriate name”, I personally believe that something so childish as your name is banning reason, that you should probably tone down whatever ban bot is going around filling this forum with ban threads of the same bland response, not to mention it being permanent.

You’ve previously had a username which involved discriminatory content. That’s why you were banned. Bans for discriminatory content aren’t up for review.

What such discriminatory name caused this problem? If it was IndianaLiam1, That’s been picked up by chat filters before. As such, why was the ban a perma one? And why are your rules so tight?

> 2533274985686923;5:
> What such discriminatory name caused this problem?

One which used the word ‘gay’ as a pejorative.

> If it was IndianaLiam1, That’s been picked up by chat filters before. As such, why was the ban a perma one?

Because discriminatory content is an autoban from the discord.

> And why are your rules so tight?’

For the health of the community.

I’m going to lock this since, discrim bans aren’t up for review. Have a nice day.