Banned from Halo 4's Matchmaking ...

Hi everybody.
I didn’t know where to create this topic, so I created it here. If it is in bad place, move it.
(And sorry if my english sounds bad :slight_smile: )

Well, I was definitely banned from Halo 4 Live while I was playing a CTF game. I really don’t understand why that happened. Is there a way to know why ? Is it just my account who was banned or my console ?

I really want to know why I was banned …

was it an exp ban, perma ban or xbox ban…im confused i havent heard of people being banned from halo matchmaking

> Hi everybody.
> I didn’t know where to create this topic, so I created it here. If it is in bad place, move it.
> (And sorry if my english sounds bad :slight_smile: )
>
> Well, I was definitely banned from Halo 4 Live while I was playing a CTF game. I really don’t understand why that happened. Is there a way to know why ? Is it just my account who was banned or my console ?
>
> I really want to know why I was banned …

From the limited amount of what i can see of your H4 service record, i think you may have been boosting in some playlist or other? You have 4172 medals from 82 War Games matches. Boosting is bad mmkay.

@lordcrusnik1986 : When I start H4, it says that my console was definitely banned from Halo 4 online. Then a second message appears and says that my account was definitely banned too …

@womblemk3 : Wut ? I see that I have actually 2293 medals. And I didn’t boost, you can look at all my games.

> > Hi everybody.
> > I didn’t know where to create this topic, so I created it here. If it is in bad place, move it.
> > (And sorry if my english sounds bad :slight_smile: )
> >
> > Well, I was definitely banned from Halo 4 Live while I was playing a CTF game. I really don’t understand why that happened. Is there a way to know why ? Is it just my account who was banned or my console ?
> >
> > I really want to know why I was banned …
>
> From the limited amount of what i can see of your H4 service record, i think you may have been boosting in some playlist or other? You have 4172 medals from 82 War Games matches. Boosting is bad mmkay.

You do realize that you get a lot of medals in halo 4 especially when you play game types like CTF

Yeah contact msoft. None of his stats look overtly fishy at all. No signs of boosting. Pretty standard to me.

I cant, when looking at others profiles you only see a basic rundown. I see it as 4172 medals although that may include Spartan Ops etc.

Your best bet would be to contact someone at 343i rather than posting on the forums as this will be lost among the multitudes of whining posts.

From what I can see it appears you have modded your profile. You are rank SR-32 and have 32 Spartan Points.

You should have 31, you don’t get a SP at Rank 1.

So he modded it to get one extra point? Diabolical. Besides, I don’t think he modded it as that’s a pretty huge accusation to just throw around…

> From what I can see it appears you have modded your profile. You are rank SR-32 and have 32 Spartan Points.
>
>
> You should have 31, you don’t get a SP at Rank 1.

I recall receiving 2 spartan points at a certain rank. I don’t remember.

Why shall I have modded my profile to have one more SP when I have more 6 SP left and I don’t know what do with it.

> From what I can see it appears you have modded your profile. You are rank SR-32 and have 32 Spartan Points.
>
>
> You should have 31, you don’t get a SP at Rank 1.

I saw someone mention on reddit you get 2 points at ranks 30 and 40 instead of 1. Haven’t confirmed it myself but I don’t see why the redditer would lie or OP would mod for 1 more point.

Until the community can look at your game history, we can’t help you.

If you have tried to mod your credits, or boost it, it can result of a permanent banning from Matchmaking. If not, good luck…

So I must contact directly 343i to have more informations about my ban ? And how can I contact them ?

> So I must contact directly 343i to have more informations about my ban ? And how can I contact them ?

You can try to send a private message to « bs angel » or a tweet (@bsangel).

> > From what I can see it appears you have modded your profile. You are rank SR-32 and have 32 Spartan Points.
> >
> >
> > You should have 31, you don’t get a SP at Rank 1.
>
> I saw someone mention on reddit you get 2 points at ranks 30 and 40 instead of 1. Haven’t confirmed it myself but I don’t see why the redditer would lie or OP would mod for 1 more point.

I’ve been double checking random peoples profiles and this seems to be the case, anyone under 30 has one less point and anyone over it has the same as their rank. Then nothing appears to be wrong that we can see on this end.

> So I must contact directly 343i to have more informations about my ban ? And how can I contact them ?

Message bsangel (and expect a long delayed reply).

Before in H3/Reach the community were able to look at game histories and see why people were banned.

I miss those days.

Guys, just hear me out. I hit rank 30 today and got 2 spartan points for doing it. If he is over 30, he should logically have the same amount of SP as his rank.

> You can try to send a private message to « bs angel » or a tweet (@bsangel).

Done. Maybe I can call the Xbox Live to have more informations too ?