Banned from Halo 4

I was just recently playing halo 4 when I got kicked out and told I was banned. I contacted Microsoft and they went through a series of steps and confirmed that my online reputation was excellent. There was no email to my account stating any reason for being banned and after I restart my game, it will allow me to play for a bit and then kick me out again. Can somebody help me understand this?

Did you lagged out a lot in previous matches? Did you betrayed a lot in the previous matches? Or did you quit games previous games today?

> 2535407342882146;1:
> I was just recently playing halo 4 when I got kicked out and told I was banned. I contacted Microsoft and they went through a series of steps and confirmed that my online reputation was excellent. There was no email to my account stating any reason for being banned and after I restart my game, it will allow me to play for a bit and then kick me out again. Can somebody help me understand this?

Give it some time, you always got MCC.

> 2535407342882146;1:
> I was just recently playing halo 4 when I got kicked out and told I was banned. I contacted Microsoft and they went through a series of steps and confirmed that my online reputation was excellent. There was no email to my account stating any reason for being banned and after I restart my game, it will allow me to play for a bit and then kick me out again. Can somebody help me understand this?

Good morning.

You recieved a temporary ban from Halo 4 for Quitting/ being booted out of/Lagged out of a handful of games recently, 12 in the last three days as a matter of fact. Make sure your internet connection is good, your NAT is Open, and completely play out your games while playing properly and this shouldn’t be an issue again.

I hope this helps and have a nice day now :slight_smile: .