Banned from Arena?

I just got banned from Arena for betraying my teammate? I assume that was the reason.

How is it my fault that I threw a plasma grenade and he decided to jump right in front of me at the same moment…

> 2533274934834632;1:
> I just got banned from Arena for betraying my teammate? I assume that was the reason.
>
> How is it my fault that I threw a plasma grenade and he decided to jump right in front of me at the same moment…

You don’t get banned for one thing. Probably repeat offense.

Yeah you must be betraying teammates a lot to get banned for it, it wouldn’t just be because of the one time.

> 2533274924401014;2:
> > 2533274934834632;1:
> > I just got banned from Arena for betraying my teammate? I assume that was the reason.
> >
> > How is it my fault that I threw a plasma grenade and he decided to jump right in front of me at the same moment…
>
>
> You don’t get banned for one thing. Probably repeat offense.

If that’s the case, then I’d like to know what happened.

> 2533274949158966;3:
> Yeah you must be betraying teammates a lot to get banned for it, it wouldn’t just be because of the one time.

I am not doing on purpose, so I don’t notice it. Is there any way to check what I did?

You have to betray someone more than once in a single game for it to give them the option to boot and ban you.

Not sure how you could check past games, try going onto different halo5 stat websites, there’s a few of them, and enter your gamercard. That should let you check stats for past games and maybe let you see betrayls.

Post in the “h5 ban megathread” for more assistance. It’s linked in my signature. :slight_smile:

> 2533274949158966;7:
> Not sure how you could check past games, try going onto different halo5 stat websites, there’s a few of them, and enter your gamercard. That should let you check stats for past games and maybe let you see betrayls.

Have any you recommend?

> 2533274803493024;8:
> Post in the “h5 ban megathread” for more assistance. It’s linked in my signature. :slight_smile:

I’ll give that a try. My ban was only 30 minutes, but it’ll only get worse.

> 2533274803493024;8:
> Post in the “h5 ban megathread” for more assistance. It’s linked in my signature. :slight_smile:

Damn I was asleep. Oh well nice job meds!