Banned for poor connection

Dear 343 industries,

I am playing Halo 5 since the release of the game and didn’t had any problems concerning the bann issue’s.

Lately I am having a lot issues with the game. Every day if I come home from work and want to play Halo 5, I get kicked. It says that I am banned for ‘poor connection’ and it’s blaming me? I understand banning someone that is repetitious quiting, but for network issues? Nah!

I have played a lot of games on Xbox one and never had any network problems. I am from Europe (the Netherlands) and I know the servers are hosted in the United States, thats explains the high latency(and ban) but this happens to me everyday. After 3/4 matches I am getting kicked out due poor connection and not being able to play cuz I have been banned for 2 hours and keeps on building up untill for 3 days:( Now I am banned for another 3 days… there goes my weekend, thx 343;)

DNF reason= Poor connection, Unable to join game–>BAN! The struggle is real

This is really frustrated for me. I got a good solid internet connection. I don’t have any issues if I play other FPS games. So the problems lies at 343 servers as you all know!

I really hope 343 industries are fixing this, because if this persist? Halo 5 would be dead in about 3 months TOP.

343 you have just lost another spartan leaving duty! Like so many others;)

You’ve only ever been “kicked” When you’re doing poorly or your team is loosing in Arena. Your DNF History is just cause for a Ban, but that’ just my opinion. If you really are having trouble with being “Randomly” kicked I would ask if you’re using WiFi as that could explain latency/Loss of service. I would say go wired.

So u mean that I Quited a few matches? LOL what a comment… And i am connected by cable. The servers are just crap, but I havent been kicked for a few weeks now. So for all good

There is a sticky thread established for discussing bans, found here. Please use that thread to ask about your ban(s).

> 2533274817408735;4:
> There is a sticky thread established for discussing bans, found here. Please use that thread to ask about your ban(s).

As above, please see the pinned thread for further help and discussion on matchmaking bans :slight_smile: