banned for poor connection again !!!!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make threatening posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Im losing my -Yoinking!- mind over this ban thing just because i have poor connection now i have lost arena for 4 -Yoinking!- days and im going to kill who ever thought of this ban if you leave a game a sertern amount of times you get banned and hopefully a lot of peopel agree so if you are the person that thought of this banning thing you need to get rid of it and dont ad it to any other games other wise you are going to lose money because people want to play the game and so what if they leave the game its not that importent if they leave but thanks to the person who thought of this im now banned for 4 days if it was less i woulent complain about the -Yoink- holes who did this but you only need to at least banned them for a day no more then that but 4 days is ridicules and id like you to get rid of this or there will be consequentness to this a lot of people will stop playing and wont by the next one

I’m sorry, but this post is in the wrong Forum SubSection. You might want to move it to a place with more relavence so you can receive help with the matter.

This is the universe section. Where people talk about the lore and universe…

> 2533275013144329;2:
> I’m sorry, but this post is in the wrong Forum SubSection. You might want to move it to a place with more relavence so you can receive help with the matter.
>
> This is the universe section. Where people talk about the lore and universe…

Agreed I think you have the wrong subsection