Banned for nothing

I was trying to get into a game with my friends all last week. I tried for an hour each day. I got into one game within that hour one. It kept kicking me out of the lobby saying I’d left the fireteam even though I wasn’t in one or I was in a lobby with a fireteam then I was kicked right when the game started.The first day I was banned from arena for a day. Then the next day I tried got banned for ten minutes. It just kept happening. My friends were telling me it might have something to do with Warzone Firefight. If it does I hope that never is released or they fix the problem. It also happened when I was in the middle of a game as well. I would be playing a match of Arena when I’m suddenly taken back to the menu with the words “Left the Fireteam.” What fireteam I was alone no one else was with me in that game. Another time it said “Banned for quieting to many games.” I haven’t quit a game in forever. The last time I did quit was like 4 months ago. Anyone else had this problem or is it just me.

> 2533275018175730;1:
> I was trying to get into a game with my friends all last week. I tried for an hour each day. I got into one game within that hour one. It kept kicking me out of the lobby saying I’d left the fireteam even though I wasn’t in one or I was in a lobby with a fireteam then I was kicked right when the game started.The first day I was banned from arena for a day. Then the next day I tried got banned for ten minutes. It just kept happening. My friends were telling me it might have something to do with Warzone Firefight. If it does I hope that never is released or they fix the problem. It also happened when I was in the middle of a game as well. I would be playing a match of Arena when I’m suddenly taken back to the menu with the words “Left the Fireteam.” What fireteam I was alone no one else was with me in that game. Another time it said “Banned for quieting to many games.” I haven’t quit a game in forever. The last time I did quit was like 4 months ago. Anyone else had this problem or is it just me.

This exact same thing was happening to me. I fixed it by hard restarting my Xbox One (hold the power button on the Xbox until it turns off). After it turned off, just for safe measure I unplugged and plugged the power cord back in. After I turned it back on and tried to play again, everything works perfectly!

I get that often now. And i just started too quit Games because of lag and delay. That does not help :smiley:

> 2533275018175730;1:
> I was trying to get into a game with my friends all last week. I tried for an hour each day. I got into one game within that hour one. It kept kicking me out of the lobby saying I’d left the fireteam even though I wasn’t in one or I was in a lobby with a fireteam then I was kicked right when the game started.The first day I was banned from arena for a day. Then the next day I tried got banned for ten minutes. It just kept happening. My friends were telling me it might have something to do with Warzone Firefight. If it does I hope that never is released or they fix the problem. It also happened when I was in the middle of a game as well. I would be playing a match of Arena when I’m suddenly taken back to the menu with the words “Left the Fireteam.” What fireteam I was alone no one else was with me in that game. Another time it said “Banned for quieting to many games.” I haven’t quit a game in forever. The last time I did quit was like 4 months ago. Anyone else had this problem or is it just

There is a ban thread in the h5 support section. I would offer you a link but I’m on my phone.

3 DNFs on your first page of history and a handful following that. Those stick to the record.

Please use this thread to discuss matchmaking bans :slight_smile: