Banned for not doing anything?

I was sitting in the main menu; talking to a friend. Then a pop-up appear on my screen. “The Banhammer Strikes.” It said it would last 2 1/2 hours. We weren’t playing anything. I’m complaining. It actually is still letting me play. I’m just curious if anyone has received this message when not playing the game. Is it perhaps a server-side glitch? Please share your thoughts. It’ nothing I’m worried about, but if this Is an issue for other players: I feel it should be addressed in a patch. Thank you for reading. Hope to read and reply to some of you. Just seemed odd.

It’s never happened to me but I have heard this happen to quite a lot of people. Nothing to worry about.

If it still lets you play I wouldn’t worry. It’s when you see the warning and you can’t play, then worry.

> 2533274894249612;1:
> I was sitting in the main menu; talking to a friend. Then a pop-up appear on my screen. “The Banhammer Strikes.” It said it would last 2 1/2 hours. We weren’t playing anything. I’m complaining. It actually is still letting me play. I’m just curious if anyone has received this message when not playing the game. Is it perhaps a server-side glitch? Please share your thoughts. It’ nothing I’m worried about, but if this Is an issue for other players: I feel it should be addressed in a patch. Thank you for reading. Hope to read and reply to some of you. Just seemed odd.

Did you quit a prior game within the last few days or betray team mates or go AFK? Might take a day or two for the hammer to come down.