banned for no reason?

I usually play 8v8 team slayer and today i logged in and was eating some food in the main menu and tried to click multiplayer and said i was banned but i had never participated in any bad activities which is the weird thing, im not sure what caused this but it really sucks. Was really looking forward to playing halo during christmas and i guess other people had to spoil that for me.

If you have been playing Grifball and have been constantly killing AFK players and/or sword lining, that counts as boosting and therefore is grounds for being banned.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> If you have been playing Grifball and have been constantly killing AFK players and/or sword lining, that counts as boosting and therefore is grounds for being banned.

Killing afk players in a game which i get banned upon leaving anyways? so i get banned if i leave and banned if i play it? funny how this makes no sense, why is it my fault that other people decide to afk? and if i decide to play the game normally its considered cheating? do you know how stupid that sounds? first you initially punish your entire customer base by reducing all the unlocks to a tiered battle pass, then you punish legit players for trying to enjoy the game while they are pooled into the same ban wave as people ruining the game.

> 2533274908613205;3:
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > If you have been playing Grifball and have been constantly killing AFK players and/or sword lining, that counts as boosting and therefore is grounds for being banned.
>
> Killing afk players in a game which i get banned upon leaving anyways? so i get banned if i leave and banned if i play it? funny how this makes no sense, why is it my fault that other people decide to afk? and if i decide to play the game normally its considered cheating? do you know how stupid that sounds? first you initially punish your entire customer base by reducing all the unlocks to a tiered battle pass, then you punish legit players for trying to enjoy the game while they are pooled into the same ban wave as people ruining the game. Anyways you are from Xbox so i don’t get why you are on here trying to spread salt on all the threads, sounds like you need to visit the doctor you console peasant.

Firstly, no, you are not playing the game if you are only killing AFK people or leaving. The objective of Grifball is to plant the bomb, not to see who can score the most kills.

Secondly, this is the support forum for Halo: The Master Chief Collection on both Xbox and PC, not just PC. So please don’t be ignorant and think that people being AFK and boosting is only a PC problem when in reality it isn’t.

And thirdly, providing information as to why you may have been banned isn’t spreading salt.

> 2533274908613205;3:
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > If you have been playing Grifball and have been constantly killing AFK players and/or sword lining, that counts as boosting and therefore is grounds for being banned.
>
> Killing afk players in a game which i get banned upon leaving anyways? so i get banned if i leave and banned if i play it? funny how this makes no sense, why is it my fault that other people decide to afk? and if i decide to play the game normally its considered cheating? do you know how stupid that sounds? first you initially punish your entire customer base by reducing all the unlocks to a tiered battle pass, then you punish legit players for trying to enjoy the game while they are pooled into the same ban wave as people ruining the game.

i know how you feel, all i play is swat and now Im banned. i just wanna play with friends

https://twitter.com/Unyshek/status/1206734821268975616

> If you believe that the system caught you by accident, please submit a ticket on the @HaloSupport site:
> http://aka.ms/HaloSupport
>
>
> > https://twitter.com/HaloSupport/status/1206729873370181632
> > We are aware of players negatively impacting the experience for others by attempting to artificially advance through the progression system in MCC. We have investigated these reports, taken action on known offenders, and will follow-up with additional action as needed.