Banned for no reason

I’ve been banned from H4 matchmaking for no reason. I don’t trash talk, quit out of games, or cheat in any way. Why?

Fully banned? And that sucks =\

Yeah, I can’t search for any matchmaking games. I can still play customs though

There is always a reason?

I would assume so… ?

Your statistics are amazing!!! Please let me know the reason one you know … Now i’m really curious

> 2533275011916457;1:
> I’ve been banned from H4 matchmaking for no reason. I don’t trash talk, quit out of games, or cheat in any way. Why?

Good morning.

I have looked through your Halo 4 Service Record, and you have done everything (From what I can tell) legitimately. I have come across something interesting in your game history, which is a glitch. You have a bunch of War Games from Yesterday, then there is one Custom Game on Exile for Flood from Today called Octagon, then it goes back to a bunch of games from yesterday before heading to all the games you played today.

I have reason to believe your ban was caused by a glitch. This is a very unusual case. I would recommend posting the issue of the matter (Well you already beat em to it) here as well as sending a PM to B is for Bravo.

I hope this helps and have a nice day now. I hope you get this resolved.

Thanks a lot!! I sent a message to him and contacted him on Twitter… here’s to hoping he responds!

> 2533275011916457;8:
> Thanks a lot!! I sent a message to him and contacted him on Twitter… here’s to hoping he responds!

Honestly, I hope so too. Your case is a rare one and falls under that less than 1% where the banhammer actually wrongfully swung. It’s extremely rare but happens. I wonder what caused this glitch though?

I’m not sure, but the servers have been going down lately over the past couple days. Could that be related?

Also, Bravo responded saying he’ll have the team look it over. Hope this can be resolved… can bans be lifted?

> 2533275011916457;11:
> Also, Bravo responded saying he’ll have the team look it over. Hope this can be resolved… can bans be lifted?

In most cases, bans cannot be lifted, but if an extremely rare occurance such as yours happens, and it can be proven that it was a glitch ( I feel I found rightful cause) and it is reported to the right people, there is a chance that your ban can be lifted, because it wasn’t your fault. Also, funny you should post that, I was just informed by a Community Engineer that Bravo responded to you and that the matter would be looked into. This is good, and I hope your ban by the banhammer is lifted.

Thanks a lot for all your help!

> 2533275011916457;13:
> Thanks a lot for all your help!

No problem :slight_smile: . I do what I can within reason to help people :slight_smile: . Also, you’re talking to a guy who has experienced countless glitches in games, including the Halo Series, so it is kind of easier for a person like myself to look for signs of glitches and bugs.

The exact same thing happend to me after i finished a match for no reason at all
I didnt see tho cuz i left my room
This is b.s

Please don’t revive old threads thanks. Bans don’t happen for no reason though, there will have been a reason whether it’s quitting to many matches or something else. You can start a new topic in Halo 4 support for further help