Banned for no reason

I was banned for no reason. I know my connection is solid so don’t tell me it’s my connection. I’m an IT professional. I keep networks running for a living. Am I the only one experiencing this?

6 quits today alone. Surprised it took them that long.

i just got banned for no reason as well. 343 sucks

> 2533274871513018;3:
> i just got banned for no reason as well. 343 sucks

You have a dnf slayer game and then your last game was griffball you probably had to many betrays… which I think is lame there is a ban on betrays in griffball when it’s so easy to be an accident. But I have played some griffball and had a betray or two and never received a ban.

All ban-related questions and discussion should be directed to the pinned official ban thread in the support forum:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/the-official-halo-5-why-was-i-banned-thread/19fa6556-e0b1-4248-b817-b3a99d0af5bf/posts

9 DNF’s in 2 days and proceeds to -Yoink- about been banned for ‘no reason’.
This is what I call just deserts. You deserve the ban

> 2533274806919112;1:
> I was banned for no reason. I know my connection is solid so don’t tell me it’s my connection. I’m an IT professional. I keep networks running for a living. Am I the only one experiencing this?

You realize your game history is visible, right? The first thing people do when someone claims to be banned for no reason, is check game history.

You have quite a few DNFs, recently. They finally caught up to you.