Banned for leaving Warzone games?

Ok, so anytime i get into an already in progress warzone match, and my team is losing considerabily, i quit, i don’t want to play a match that is already doomed, and after a few matches like this, i got banned, why should i be forced to play a match that has already started, and with my team losing? get rid of the join in progress in warzone or get rid of the bans, either way, i’m going to keep doing it since it seems it is always a 5 minute ban

EDIT: i think my point didn’t come across, what i’m suggesting is to remove JIP from warzone since everytime you join a match in progress, you always join the losing team, it’s very rare to join a winning team since nobody wants to quit when they are winning.

As the original spartans know (the ancient Greek ones, not the computer game ones), sometimes there is no way to win but you still have to fight to the end. I believe a players completed games stat should be as important, if not more than their k/d or win/loss.

dont take away jip for warzone thats how u ruin a game type also just do your best you never know if your gonna win or lose

> 2533274843875149;1:
> Ok, so anytime i get into an already in progress warzone match, and my team is losing considerabily, i quit, i don’t want to play a match that is already doomed, and after a few matches like this, i got banned, why should i be forced to play a match that has already started, and with my team losing? get rid of the join in progress in warzone or get rid of the bans, either way, i’m going to keep doing it since it seems it is always a 5 minute ban

I have no sympathy for dirty quitters, no matter the situation. Play like a champion and finish the game or suffer the ban hammer.

> 2533274815582829;4:
> > 2533274843875149;1:
> > Ok, so anytime i get into an already in progress warzone match, and my team is losing considerabily, i quit, i don’t want to play a match that is already doomed, and after a few matches like this, i got banned, why should i be forced to play a match that has already started, and with my team losing? get rid of the join in progress in warzone or get rid of the bans, either way, i’m going to keep doing it since it seems it is always a 5 minute ban
>
>
> I have no sympathy for dirty quitters, no matter the situation. Play like a champion and finish the game or suffer the ban hammer.

Why finish a game a didn’t start to begin with? sure, i’ll “suffer” the ban hammer for 5 minutes, playing a match of swat, and if i get into another game already in progress with the losing team, i’ll quit again, rinse and repeat.

Don’t blame 343 or the game blame all the yoinks who quit out of the game to begin with. I don’t have any sympathy for players who get quit bans when they are quitting.

> 2533274816788253;6:
> Don’t blame 343 or the game blame all the yoinks who quit out of the game to begin with. I don’t have any sympathy for players who get quit bans when they are quitting.

Yeah, but i simply don’t want to play an already started match with a losing team, simple as that, this is just a request for 343 to remove JIP from warzone, since you will always join a losing team, because the winning team doesn’t quit obviously.

> 2533274843875149;5:
> > 2533274815582829;4:
> > > 2533274843875149;1:
> > > Ok, so anytime i get into an already in progress warzone match, and my team is losing considerabily, i quit, i don’t want to play a match that is already doomed, and after a few matches like this, i got banned, why should i be forced to play a match that has already started, and with my team losing? get rid of the join in progress in warzone or get rid of the bans, either way, i’m going to keep doing it since it seems it is always a 5 minute ban
> >
> >
> > I have no sympathy for dirty quitters, no matter the situation. Play like a champion and finish the game or suffer the ban hammer.
>
>
> Why finish a game a didn’t start to begin with? sure, i’ll “suffer” the ban hammer for 5 minutes, playing a match of swat, and if i get into another game already in progress with the losing team, i’ll quit again, rinse and repeat.

If the ban isn’t all that bad… then what are you complaining about?

Is there a question here?

> 2533274815582829;8:
> > 2533274843875149;5:
> > > 2533274815582829;4:
> > > > 2533274843875149;1:
> > > > Ok, so anytime i get into an already in progress warzone match, and my team is losing considerabily, i quit, i don’t want to play a match that is already doomed, and after a few matches like this, i got banned, why should i be forced to play a match that has already started, and with my team losing? get rid of the join in progress in warzone or get rid of the bans, either way, i’m going to keep doing it since it seems it is always a 5 minute ban
> > >
> > >
> > > I have no sympathy for dirty quitters, no matter the situation. Play like a champion and finish the game or suffer the ban hammer.
> >
> >
> > Why finish a game a didn’t start to begin with? sure, i’ll “suffer” the ban hammer for 5 minutes, playing a match of swat, and if i get into another game already in progress with the losing team, i’ll quit again, rinse and repeat.
>
>
> If the ban isn’t all that bad… then what are you complaining about?

Not really a complain, more like a request to remove JIP from warzone

> 2533274843875149;1:
> Ok, so anytime i get into an already in progress warzone match, and my team is losing considerabily, i quit, i don’t want to play a match that is already doomed, and after a few matches like this, i got banned, why should i be forced to play a match that has already started, and with my team losing? get rid of the join in progress in warzone or get rid of the bans, either way, i’m going to keep doing it since it seems it is always a 5 minute ban

your words I quit. right there, that’s why. And if it’s not bothering you then why are you making a post about it. I like the jip you take the last guys place since the D bag quit out.

> 2533274843875149;10:
> > 2533274815582829;8:
> > > 2533274843875149;5:
> > > > 2533274815582829;4:
> > > > > 2533274843875149;1:
> > > > > Ok, so anytime i get into an already in progress warzone match, and my team is losing considerabily, i quit, i don’t want to play a match that is already doomed, and after a few matches like this, i got banned, why should i be forced to play a match that has already started, and with my team losing? get rid of the join in progress in warzone or get rid of the bans, either way, i’m going to keep doing it since it seems it is always a 5 minute ban
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I have no sympathy for dirty quitters, no matter the situation. Play like a champion and finish the game or suffer the ban hammer.
> > >
> > >
> > > Why finish a game a didn’t start to begin with? sure, i’ll “suffer” the ban hammer for 5 minutes, playing a match of swat, and if i get into another game already in progress with the losing team, i’ll quit again, rinse and repeat.
> >
> >
> > If the ban isn’t all that bad… then what are you complaining about?
>
>
> Not really a complain, more like a request to remove JIP from warzone

Well I vote no because I hate all quitters.

> 2533274795862399;11:
> > 2533274843875149;1:
> > Ok, so anytime i get into an already in progress warzone match, and my team is losing considerabily, i quit, i don’t want to play a match that is already doomed, and after a few matches like this, i got banned, why should i be forced to play a match that has already started, and with my team losing? get rid of the join in progress in warzone or get rid of the bans, either way, i’m going to keep doing it since it seems it is always a 5 minute ban
>
>
> your words I quit. right there, that’s why. And if it’s not bothering you then why are you making a post about it.

It does bother me, the ban is not severe, but it bothers me to constantly join losing teams, i would be perfectly happy joining a new lobby and starting a match.

try and stay in the match I know it frustrating but 1,000 req points at least if not more

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Op is -Yoink!-

You need to see both sides…

Without JIP the losing team will suffer due to quitters…JIP is there to rebalance the match…

Nice to see people get banned for leaving Warzone matches too. I hate when people quit because they get in a team that is losing, even if it’s not by that much.

> 2533274843875149;10:
> > 2533274815582829;8:
> > > 2533274843875149;5:
> > > > 2533274815582829;4:
> > > > > 2533274843875149;1:
> > > > > Ok, so anytime i get into an already in progress warzone match, and my team is losing considerabily, i quit, i don’t want to play a match that is already doomed, and after a few matches like this, i got banned, why should i be forced to play a match that has already started, and with my team losing? get rid of the join in progress in warzone or get rid of the bans, either way, i’m going to keep doing it since it seems it is always a 5 minute ban
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I have no sympathy for dirty quitters, no matter the situation. Play like a champion and finish the game or suffer the ban hammer.
> > >
> > >
> > > Why finish a game a didn’t start to begin with? sure, i’ll “suffer” the ban hammer for 5 minutes, playing a match of swat, and if i get into another game already in progress with the losing team, i’ll quit again, rinse and repeat.
> >
> >
> > If the ban isn’t all that bad… then what are you complaining about?
>
>
> Not really a complain, more like a request to remove JIP from warzone

they won’t, it’ll stay, if you don’t like JIP go to arena.
warzone isn’t a competetive gametype anyways,
so man up, act like a spartan & get the game done.
or be a coward & run & get to feel the banhammer.
i seriously see no point to complaint, if youre actually all fine with getting banned.
if you act like this, then sorry but you deserved your ban.

Also, the reason you get put in those matches? You guessed it, it’s because you’ve quit before. Those that don’t quit don’t get put into bad situations as much as those that do. So you’re literally putting yourself into a rough cycle of quitbans.

Warzone is the least predictable gametype in this game. I’ve had teams come back from ENORMOUS deficits before. Like 500-600 is even possible. One really good player can mean all the difference in a warzone game if that player is highly objective oriented and captures bases/kills bosses. I’ve even had a team who was way behind manage to destroy our core when we were at ~950 points. I think they had a scorpion sneakily waiting while they capped the last base and we just weren’t expecting it at all.

So no, JIP and banning for quitting should not be changed.