Banned for leaving to many games

So this week got a notice that I’ve quit to many Matchmaking games, then yesterday did all my dailies in firefights, then had a bad game and quit, then the temp ban came up, so my question is for how long usually?

Should be ten minutes. If not, then that’s another problem altogether.

The actual ban lasts ten minutes, you’re put on probation for three days, which means, that you cannot quit or you’ll be banned straight away without warning. And the cycle will continue until you quit quitting games. :wink:

I hope you learned your lesson? Don’t join games to quit… Or the guy in the monkey suit hits you.

> The actual ban lasts ten minutes, you’re put on probation for three days, which means, that you cannot quit or you’ll be banned straight away without warning. And the cycle will continue until you quit quitting games. :wink:

He’s right. Just don’t quit.

the ban lasted the rest of the day, the following morning it was fine, but the message was still there… guess it will be firefights for me for a while, after all seem to enjoy them more :slight_smile:

> the ban lasted the rest of the day, the following morning it was fine, but the message was still there… guess it will be firefights for me for a while, after all seem to enjoy them more :slight_smile:

Just don’t quit games. If you join a game, see it through to the end. Don’t just quit cause you’re having a bad match.