Banned for idling? Technical mistake please help

i started playing this morning, was kicked from first game for d/c from server and finished second game no problem. I was then alerted that I was banned for idling. 3 hrs! I’ve never been banned before and this one was clearly a mistake. I don’t know where to go to resolve the issue as I’m fairly new to halo so sorry if this is the wrong place but I’d would like help/direction to lift the ban. I know it’s only 3 hours but that’s the time I have to play with my little brother.

alright my bad may have been 3 minutes. In my defense units were not specified. I dunno how to delete so maybe a mod can… sorry.

> 2533274880334459;1:
> i started playing this morning, was kicked from first game for d/c from server and finished second game no problem. I was then alerted that I was banned for idling. 3 hrs! I’ve never been banned before and this one was clearly a mistake. I don’t know where to go to resolve the issue as I’m fairly new to halo so sorry if this is the wrong place but I’d would like help/direction to lift the ban. I know it’s only 3 hours but that’s the time I have to play with my little brother.
>
> alright my bad may have been 3 minutes. In my defense units were not specified. I dunno how to delete so maybe a mod can… sorry.

Please use the dedicated ban thread linked in my signature for future ban related concerns.