Banned for Game crashing

Many times when I play warzone Halo crashes and it sends me to the dashboard. I just got banned and this message came up.

“You have been placed on a cool down from Warzone Matchmaking for poor connection to the dedicated servers. Your cool down will last for the following duration : 9:13”

How long is the ban? My connection is fine so I don’t know why it keeps crashing. I’ve tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it but it didn’t fix the issue. Any suggestions?

The ban finished. I tried to play again but it crashed. Now I’m banned for 30 minutes. This is ridiculous. It’s not my fault the game is crashing.

sounds like the banhammer smashed the game.

Welcome to Halo 5

Loses connection to server "youre now banned for a duration of half an hour, enjoy! Next time you play halo 5 please pick a better internet service provider, we dont allow that -Yoink- here

Download speed is 129 mb/s so my connection isn’t the problem. It crashes and I get sent to the DASHBOARD, not the Halo 5 main menu. So that means there’s a problem with the game.

> 2533274815973433;6:
> http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5480294114
> Download speed is 129 mb/s so my connection isn’t the problem. It crashes and I get sent to the DASHBOARD, not the Halo 5 main menu. So that means there’s a problem with the game.

Op the few basic things you want to make sure is that your hardwired and not using wireless. Also make sure your Nat type is set to Open. Anything less you will encounter problems. Using a speed test only tells you your speed. It cant tell you your physical quality of your connection.
Are you hardwired to your xbox?
Is your Nat set to Open?
Who or what type of ISP do you have?

Zippy.

Are you kidding me? I literally didnt do anything and didnt get disconnected i finished my match and i got banned for 42 minutes PLEASE REMOVE MY BAN IM SO PISSED I JUST WANT TO PLAY

Is it removed yet?

> 2533274957754782;8:
> Are you kidding me? I literally didnt do anything and didnt get disconnected i finished my match and i got banned for 42 minutes PLEASE REMOVE MY BAN IM SO PISSED I JUST WANT TO PLAY

Please use the ban thread for any issues with matchmaking bans and please don’t hijack another users thread