Banned for controller running out of batteries. :(

I got banned when my controller ran out of batteries. This is super lame. Help me out!

Hey, uh, RuthlessSkate94? This thread needs you. Nevermind, comedyshermit’s already got it covered.

Go to the Ban thread found in the Halo 5: Guardians Support section of the forums if you have concerns regarding a multiplayer ban.

Also, next time, if the Xbox gives you an alert saying that your controller batteries are low, get a new set of batteries to place near you just to be safe.

> 2533274864026448;1:
> I got banned when my controller ran out of batteries. This is super lame. Help me out!

Ban related traffic goes here.

> 2535437652903765;2:
> Hey, uh, RuthlessSkate94? This thread needs you. Nevermind, comedyshermit’s already got it covered.
>
> Go to the Ban thread found in the Halo 5: Guardians Support section of the forums if you have concerns regarding a multiplayer ban.
>
> Also, next time, if the Xbox gives you an alert saying that your controller batteries are low, get a new set of batteries to place near you just to be safe.

I’m the OG here. Thank you.

You wouldn’t have been banned had you not quit all those other games

> 2533274880633045;3:
> > 2533274864026448;1:
> > I got banned when my controller ran out of batteries. This is super lame. Help me out!
>
>
> Ban related traffic goes here.
>
>
>
>
> > 2535437652903765;2:
> > Hey, uh, RuthlessSkate94? This thread needs you. Nevermind, comedyshermit’s already got it covered.
> >
> > Go to the Ban thread found in the Halo 5: Guardians Support section of the forums if you have concerns regarding a multiplayer ban.
> >
> > Also, next time, if the Xbox gives you an alert saying that your controller batteries are low, get a new set of batteries to place near you just to be safe.
>
>
> I’m the OG here. Thank you.
> .

Sorry. Forgot about the fact that you were the self-declared prophet of the Ban Thread.

> 2533274880633045;3:
> > 2533274864026448;1:
> > I got banned when my controller ran out of batteries. This is super lame. Help me out!
>
>
> Ban related traffic goes here.
>
>
>
>
> > 2535437652903765;2:
> > Hey, uh, RuthlessSkate94? This thread needs you. Nevermind, comedyshermit’s already got it covered.
> >
> > Go to the Ban thread found in the Halo 5: Guardians Support section of the forums if you have concerns regarding a multiplayer ban.
> >
> > Also, next time, if the Xbox gives you an alert saying that your controller batteries are low, get a new set of batteries to place near you just to be safe.
>
>
> I’m the OG here. Thank you.
> .

FRUQO’T! Gg shermit

Other than what the Deacon and OG Ban Thread Linkers said, you were banned for AFK’ing, not your controller batteries running out.

And it’s also a good idea to run towards where you keep your batteries without any regards to your safety,

Okay no not really make sure you don’t fall and can’t get up but you get my point.

1. Your controller does tell you when batteries need changed.

2. Easily could e changed batteries in between games like I always do (when my controller says batteries are low on power).

3. Besides your controller telling you, you can also hit the big glowing button in the middle of the controller (home button) in between games to check battery power as well.

4. Dead batteries aren’t why you’re banned, you simply ignored your battery power and you also have a record of multiple DNFS in game history.

Crap you beat me to it. But you should take this to the ban thread.