Banned for being idle

I got banned for 2 days!! Because I wasn’t playing for a couple minutes in a single match and got kicked and it said I wasent banned then I took a break came back got back on halo and then there it is a 2 day BAN!! What kind of joke is this game? And just before that I had a 1 day ban for not playing like once. This is ridiculous so you don’t get banned for team killing but you do for being idle? XD Well time to go play on my other account try and ban me on that one too why don’t you? Just unban me please this is stupid and also you should realllyy think about putting a contact area to you guys so I can tell you guys directly right away what the problem is like honestly you just don’t care about the ban problems

> 2533275009236303;1:
> I got banned for 2 days!! Because I wasn’t playing for a couple minutes in a single match and got kicked and it said I wasent banned then I took a break came back got back on halo and then there it is a 2 day BAN!! What kind of joke is this game? And just before that I had a 1 day ban for not playing like once. This is ridiculous so you don’t get banned for team killing but you do for being idle? XD Well time to go play on my other account try and ban me on that one too why don’t you? Just unban me please this is stupid and also you should realllyy think about putting a contact area to you guys so I can tell you guys directly right away what the problem is like honestly you just don’t care about the ban problems

Don’t idle and it isn’t a problem. If you have ban related questions feel free to visit the dedicated ban thread linked below.