Banned for actually no reason

I don’t know how to play halo 5 anymore, when I play regular games that end quickly at the end and ban me for 2 days for idling. I am playing all of these games to the end and it just bans me anyways. I have put in so much time and money in halo and getting reqs and I just want to play online with my friends and this feels like you’re stealing your game back from me. I don’t know if is possible to get appealed on a ban but this is frustrating and making me hate halo 5. I would love to continue playing halo and being good at it but this is just unfair because I actually finish the games and it just ignores that fact and bans me for winning. I just got unbanned for a day ban and now after 3-4 games i’m banned for 48 hours.

There’s a reason for your ban it could be any number of things. Go read the thread on it.

You have 3 dnf and thats just the first 2 pages.

> 2533274806462140;3:
> You have 3 dnf and thats just the first 2 pages.

And that’s just in Arena. He has 8 DNF’s in Warzone on the 1st 5 pages.

Stop quitting games and you won’t get banned. Seems simple enough.

You were Banned for actually a good reason and it was quitting. Stop quitting and making incorrect posts.

I didn’t get kicked from these games or chose the option to back out of these games. I don’t know why it says I quit if i finished. On a side note sorry for posting this in the wrong place, haven’t been on here in awhile.

I looked at the game, the one DNF did not even occur on my xbox because I played consistently through each games and this is actually confusing me. I’m sorry if you think I’m lying but Halo is my favorite game and a 48 hour ban for something I didn’t even have a choice in seems a bit rash considering I’m putting in this much time in effort sitting at my computer because I feel justified in having this appealed early.

If this is your first ban… its not 48 hours

> 2533274804912545;8:
> If this is your first ban… its not 48 hours

I just got unbanned off a 24 hour ban that was from a power outage in my area disconnecting me but I was willing to bite the bullet on that one but i just hopped on halo this morning after I was unbanned to get a 48 hour ban. I’m just sick and I wanted to play halo while I actually had some free time but I guess giving me a second chance might be too much to ask for.

Day:Hours:Minutes:Seconds

You should post this here.

1d 23:16:47 duration

> 2690096563135647;11:
> You should post this here.

After this, head over the the support forum maybe

There is a perma thread for bans, you can post there.

> 2533274875982754;14:
> There is a perma thread for bans, you can post there.

> 2533274804912545;13:
> > 2690096563135647;11:
> > You should post this here.
>
>
> After this, head over the the support forum maybe

Yep.

> 2533274804912545;13:
> > 2690096563135647;11:
> > You should post this here.
>
>
> After this, head over the the support forum maybe

I posted there too, Ill probably have to wait it out but I would be so appreciative if it could be lifted early so I can take my mind off being sick especially because I just got off a ban and because I genuinely couldn’t do anything to avoid being banned. :c

I’m in the same boat. Get this, I was banned with absolutely zero notification of a reason, or duration. Doesn’t the system usually notify you why and how long after the match? I was redirected to the main menu and went to arena and it wouldn’t let me join any matches. You can even check my game history. I have 6 DNFs in the span of a month. That’s over 150 games with 5 quits, and 1 disconnect. If a 3% quit rate results in half hour bans, then I’m done with this game. I’m sorry that I don’t find enjoyment in those extremely rare REALLY bad games where the enemy team is going 45-0 or 800-10 and I’m being farmed for kills(but even then I stay because I don’t want to be banned, I just don’t let the enemy kill me).

lol dang that suck

> 2690096563135647;11:
> You should post this here.

^ pretty much this. Have a read over the first post OP and make a reply in that thread if you still need help with your ban, or support if it’s more connection related :slight_smile: