Banned for accidentally killing teammate! HELP!

Dear 343-Team,

I just played SWAT and was shooting at an enemy when my teammate jumped right into my shots. Due to the Instant spawning system I killed him right another time and he kicked me from the game. Suddenly I have been banned from the whole game and can not access any Arena playlist!

I really need you guys to release my ban or you are definitely going to lose one of your best customers!

Kind Regards,
LFalkenauge

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

Why the -Yoink- you lying? Why the -Yoink- you lying? Mmmmmmmmoooooohhhhh my God, stop -Yoinking!- lying!

They won’t ban you for only 2 team kills.

I’ve gotten kicked from several swat games for killing teammates that seem to ignore the fact that I’m shooting and walk right infront of me and haven’t gotten banned…

Soooo, what did you really do?

> 2533274963997348;1:
> Dear 343-Team,
>
> I just played SWAT and was shooting at an enemy when my teammate jumped right into my shots. Due to the Instant spawning system I killed him right another time and he kicked me from the game. Suddenly I have been banned from the whole game and can not access any Arena playlist!
>
> I really need you guys to release my ban or you are definitely going to lose one of your best customers!
>
> Kind Regards,
> LFalkenauge

I find this hard to believe…

But 343 did F*** up H5 so anything is possible I guess.

Maybe it counts all the team kills in one day?

Wait, does HALO5 multiplayer have friendly fire ON?

I’ve shot at friendlies accidentally but didn’t scratch the paint on their armor.

343I and 343Bravo are personally responding to the customers with on fair bands on Reddit

Unfair band reddit post

To be fair, there are people getting banned for little to no reason; or being banned immediately for first and second time offenses; 343 is aware of the issue and is currently looking for a solution. Try PMing someone like B For Bravo.
See this link for more details.

You would never get banned for two team kills. Doesn’t sound like the whole story to me.

You would never get banned for two team kills. Doesn’t sound like the whole story to me.

Hey guys really appreciate your feedback, but all I did was those two betrayals. However, about 15 minutes after I have posted my concern I was able to access multiplayer again. Thank you Ursidae Dominus for your comment. Seems like 343 are facing some problems with this banning algorithm. Hopefully they’ll fix it soon as well as all the other things that are being discussed currently.

Almost same happened to me now. Accidentally drove over 2 teammates and got kicked for betrayal and lost all my points. Which is not fair as it was unintentional and I lost like 20 000 points. Why does this happen??? :persevere:

> 2535429477598522;13:
> Almost same happened to me now. Accidentally drove over 2 teammates and got kicked for betrayal and lost all my points. Which is not fair as it was unintentional and I lost like 20 000 points. Why does this happen??? :persevere:

Because you weren’t careful and killed at least three team mates in a match.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks
Please use the ban thread pinned at the top of the relevant game forum for any queries on matchmaking bans