Banned for 24 hours: Why?

I have a Kinect, you can see me on camera if you need evidence. My batteries went dead. I went upstairs to get get more and was back in in literally 3 minute. I am so sick of this crap being stuck inside (washington DC is on lockdown) and not being able to get back online. At least let me do the social games. These are trying times, come on.

> 2533274810801976;1:
> I have a Kinect, you can see me on camera if you need evidence. My batteries went dead. I went upstairs to get get more and was back in in literally 3 minute. I am so sick of this crap being stuck inside (washington DC is on lockdown) and not being able to get back online. At least let me do the social games. These are trying times, come on.

The Official Halo 5: Guardians “Why was I banned” thread will have the answers.

You only get a 24 if you already left or got booted from multiple games that day.

> 2533274810801976;1:
> I have a Kinect, you can see me on camera if you need evidence. My batteries went dead. I went upstairs to get get more and was back in in literally 3 minute. I am so sick of this crap being stuck inside (washington DC is on lockdown) and not being able to get back online. At least let me do the social games. These are trying times, come on.

It looks like you had 3 DNF’s while playing yesterday. Not sure how many it takes to trigger the temporary bans and what the lengths are, but this is most likely the reason.

One leaving event will not get you banned. Halos system builds a case against you over a period of time, so what you do in the previous days adds up as well. My advice is to stick games out, win or lose and don’t sit idle.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> The Official Halo 5: Guardians “Why was I banned” thread will have the answers.

^ this

> 2535438676774180;3:
> You only get a 24 if you already left or got booted from multiple games that day.

^ and this