Banned.. FFS???!!

I left ONE single game since I was being hammered 12-1 on doubles, then I continue to play a game of free for all, at the end of the game it says you were disconnected (at the very very end) and now i am banned ???

What a -Yoink- game… -Yoinking!- ridiculous, and I always defended this crap, I am so mad.

so for all those people with unfair bans, I am with you.

Banned for an hour and twelve minutes, I’ll go play something else then… -Yoink- sake.

As someone who is constantly playing on foreign servers, I have disconnected about 12 times playing total and I haven’t been banned once. Would you like to know why? Because I never quit by choice.

You don’t get an hour ban for a single quit. You start off with a couple of minutes and it escalates to the length of time you have. These bans from disconnecting are only large because of your previous quitting offences by choice, so you’ll get no sympathy from me. Stop quitting and you will stop being banned.

Oh ok so it’s totally fine playing while you get hammered ?? Unfair teams is fine?

social playlist with JIP is also not fine ?

so you’ve only left 1 game? In all the time H5 has been out?

i can see three dnf’s and I can’t be bothered to look any further back.

How do we know you’re not griefing in game also?

From past experience, I doubt EVERY “unfair ban” complaint thread.

> 2533274959028301;4:
> Oh ok so it’s totally fine playing while you get hammered ?? Unfair teams is fine?
>
> social playlist with JIP is also not fine ?

If you are getting destroyed in Arena, it suggest you are playing in the wrong division.
However your JIP comment makes me believe you are a Warzone rage quitter and that is just sad, it is meant to be a fun casual gamemode.

Wrong, dislike warzone, been playing since halo CE.

If you’ee playing doubles solo, expect to run into someone poor and you get smashed. Doubles should only be played by you and a friend. You, sir, are a quitter. Glad you’re banned.

Ok because, you have never quit a game.

Lies…

We all have to quit due to unexpected circumstances sometimes, who are you to judge why, and for me to judge why on you.

I am telling you today I quit my first game today due to playing solo against a team, and then being banned on my first quit on my first game of the day. No consecutive quits, no ranked play, I was banned from what I call, unfairly, as this was not a consecutive quit nor do I continulously do it.

Last time I was banned,

it was 4am, I had to afk in the game with my team as I believed there was strange noises in the back garden and the area is prone to house burglers, I went to investigate took me 8 mins total, came back and I was banned for Afking. (ONCE!!!)

system is unfair, you will feel it someday.

> 2533274959028301;1:
> I left ONE single game since I was being hammered 12-1 on doubles, then I continue to play a game of free for all, at the end of the game it says you were disconnected (at the very very end) and now i am banned ???
>
> What a -Yoink- game… -Yoinking!- ridiculous, and I always defended this crap, I am so mad.
>
> so for all those people with unfair bans, I am with you.

oh get over it the ban will pass soon

I don’t understand why people come here and lie about their bans and quits. Your game history is public you know. There is quite a few dnfs on your record. Also first time bans aren’t that long so either you miss read how long you are banned or are lying about not being previously banned.

Quit counting @12 DNFs

LMAO, Halo 5 is a joke.

No social playlist, half game modes missing, no wonder COD is king… sorry 343 its 2016 not 2002, oh wait even then we had more modes and social playlist.

Sorry are we going back wards

> 2533274959028301;7:
> Wrong, dislike warzone, been playing since halo CE.

no one cares if you have been playing since CE. I have counted 12 quits this month alone and yes, even if you getting beat stay in the damn game especially in doubles. JIP is flawed when it comes to ranked play, you know how many people, you included would be pissed about joining a match at the end of a game losing then de-ranking, just about everyone. Just like any game/sport or whatever, some times you get your -Yoink- handed to you and guess what quiting and throwing a tantrum is the most pathetic thing you can do.

> 2533274840624875;14:
> > 2533274959028301;7:
> > Wrong, dislike warzone, been playing since halo CE.
>
>
> no one cares if you have been playing since CE. I have counted 12 quits this month alone and yes, even if you getting beat stay in the damn game especially in doubles. JIP is flawed when it comes to ranked play, you know how many people, you included would be pissed about joining a match at the end of a game losing then de-ranking, just about everyone. Just like any game/sport or whatever, some times you get your -Yoink- handed to you and guess what quiting and throwing a tantrum is the most pathetic thing you can do.

Yeah coz being in a game where your ping is clearly higher than than other team as 343 has put u on US servers, now thats pathetic.

> 2533274840624875;14:
> > 2533274959028301;7:
> > Wrong, dislike warzone, been playing since halo CE.
>
>
> no one cares if you have been playing since CE. I have counted 12 quits this month alone and yes, even if you getting beat stay in the damn game especially in doubles. JIP is flawed when it comes to ranked play, you know how many people, you included would be pissed about joining a match at the end of a game losing then de-ranking, just about everyone. Just like any game/sport or whatever, some times you get your -Yoink- handed to you and guess what quiting and throwing a tantrum is the most pathetic thing you can do.

^

Don’t quit, problem solved.

> 2533274959028301;1:
> I left ONE single game since I was being hammered 12-1 on doubles

Yeah you lost me there. 12 quits in one month … Don’t quit & then complain about getting banned. I hate quitters ever since I had to deal with people leaving my team every game in the mcc and it’s about time they started getting punished.

Enjoy your ban.