Banned console of Halo4 permanently

what I do? I was playing the halo campaign 4 and suddenly I get a message saying that “my console xbox360 is banned from halo 4 and puts this link for more information www.halo4.com/ban” but nothing appears to me and the truth is that my console does not have it pirated, it is original, I do not have the slightest idea of ​​how to get rid of it and how they banned me from playing the campaign help please I need help if they banned me for something that has to do with the xp or the armor then eliminate me but remove the ban feels very ugly to be banned but if necessary delete all my progress but please take away the ban and if not, what do I do?

A console ban means that you account / console has likely been detected as having modded content. If you have modded your profile, console or game profile / service record in any way, that will be the cause of the ban. Bans like this are automatic and don’t get reversed

it means that I will not be removed from the ban, good and for example if I buy the master chief collection for xbox one there will also be banned online. But in truth there is not any opportunity more?

MCC is a separate game so that should not be affected in any way, if you buy it for the Xbox One you should be able to play. The only way you would be affected is if your entire Xbox Live account was banned.

And yes, console wide bans from games are not given out lightly. Only when the system detects things like modded content. There is no way to get one of these reversed.

> 2535457579074992;3:
> it means that I will not be removed from the ban, good and for example if I buy the master chief collection for xbox one there will also be banned online. But in truth there is not any opportunity more?

If you have modded the game in any form or way, the console will be banned. Even if it’s single player. Your Xbox Live account will also be banned from connecting to the internet as well.
If your account isn’t banned from Xbox Live entirely though, then that’s a huge surprise. I have no idea what would cause the system to “ban” your console from playing Halo 4 specifically but doesn’t also ban your Xbox Live account from connecting to the internet. Have you tried playing any other games to see if you’re still banned? If you are, then yeah it was a console ban directed at Halo 4 only.

If you haven’t modified the game in any form or way, and you feel as if it “banned” you by accident, contact Xbox Support. We can’t help you any further then telling you to just go contact Xbox Support about it and talk to them instead.

As long as your Xbox Live account isn’t banned, and is only banned from playing the Xbox 360 version of Halo 4 specifically, you should be able to pretty much do everything else just fine. If you get a Xbox One and try playing Halo MCC on it with the same exact account, you should have no issues, as you were only banned from playing Halo 4 online. Not Halo MCC, which is a separate game.

> 2535457579074992;1:
> what I do? I was playing the halo campaign 4 and suddenly I get a message saying that “my console xbox360 is banned from halo 4 and puts this link for more information www.halo4.com/ban” but nothing appears to me and the truth is that my console does not have it pirated, it is original, I do not have the slightest idea of ​​how to get rid of it and how they banned me from playing the campaign help please I need help if they banned me for something that has to do with the xp or the armor then eliminate me but remove the ban feels very ugly to be banned but if necessary delete all my progress but please take away the ban and if not, what do I do?

Good afternoon!
I have looked into your detailed Halo 4 stats and you were permantently banned from Halo 4 for modding all of your commedations to Max/Mastered. Having all of your Commedations maxed out in four hours and twenty-two minutes of playtime between Spartan Ops and Matchmaking as well as not completing the Halo 4 Campaign is not legitimately possible. The automated banhammer picked up on the modded progress and responded with a permanent ban jusitifably.

Modding Games without consent of the developer (As a few developers, such a Bethesda allows it in some of their games) does violate Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct and Xbox LIVE Terms of Use due to it falling into the categories of cheating without the developers consent (As the developer did not intentionally enable cheats) and under the following (From the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct Page):

Don’t cheat or tamper. For example, don’t:

• Use unauthorized hardware or software - Exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches - Make unauthorized modifications to your account profile or its contents (e.g., tenure, Avatar, game saves, Gamerscore, achievements) - Intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods - I am highlighting the last one incase you may have jumped into an ‘infected’ lobby thinking that it was okay to play a match where at the end it would max these commedations. If you did this, it still violates LIVE Code of Conduct and the ban is still justified. Due to this, your Halo 4 ban is not reversible, and if you want to play Halo 4 again, you can either play Halo 4 on the Master Chief Collection on the Xbox One, or start a new profile to play Halo 4 on the Xbox 360 again.

Hope this helps and have a nice day now :slight_smile: .

everything is fine, but here is one thing missing, first of all I’m not banned from xbox live alone from the game and secondly my console is totally original and I was banned by my console not by the account, right now I put the game also banned my account xbox live, but the problem is that although I believe or put other accounts of live xbox the game keeps telling me that I am banned permanently, so my question on how to remove the ban.

> 2535457579074992;7:
> everything is fine, but here is one thing missing, first of all I’m not banned from xbox live alone from the game and secondly my console is totally original and I was banned by my console not by the account, right now I put the game also banned my account xbox live, but the problem is that although I believe or put other accounts of live xbox the game keeps telling me that I am banned permanently, so my question on how to remove the ban.

The only way to try and remove the ban at all is by contacting Microsoft support. We can’t help you, so there’s really no point asking.You modded your game to have 100% commendations, and with how little your play time is…yeah. No wonder you got the boot.
Make another Xbox Live account, don’t sign into AdriftCard. Start up Halo 4, and you shouldn’t be banned anymore. This also involves paying for Xbox Live gold on another account, etc etc etc…

Unless your Xbox 360 was console banned, we can’t help you. Contact Microsoft Support.

but my profile of AdriftCard is not with which I was banned is another profile but also banned me with AdriftCard?

> 2535457579074992;9:
> but my profile of AdriftCard is not with which I was banned is another profile but also banned me with AdriftCard?

Did you change your account name from your banned account to AdriftCard? If you did, changing the name of your banned account will not remove the ban. The ban was registered to the banned account’s ID number, not the name. So if your first account was banned and not renamed, we need to the name of the old account to look into it, but if this is the case, your current account should respectfully be banned for modding your commedations to max.

Alternatively with the case of a console ban, the ban is applied to the console’s ID/ Serial, and in that case, you need to buy a new console in order to keep playing the Xbox 360 version of Halo 4.

I play halo 4 ban voor standing der

Please don’t revive old topics thanks