Banned because of my son.

I was playing a game and had to quit because my 4 month old son started screaming and crying. I got back on. He did it again 2 games later. I got him to sleep. Played another game and boom banned. Wtf baby. You’re a jerk.

Hahaha :slight_smile: awesome :slight_smile:

Yeah they didn’t really think this system through…

I really miss the days of case by case banning

Two quits doesn’t equal a ban. If I cared I would bring up your game history and count up all your dnfs.

Baby OP. 343 nerf plz

5 DNF’s in the last 50 games. Not high, but enough to inflict the wrath of the Banhammer. I did an experiment and wanted to test the ban hammer. 2 quits in 5 games was enough to invoke it.

They grow up so fast… :’)

Sue them, they can’t discriminate against a parent! It’s like breastfeeding in the park!

I wish it worked like reach where it tells you you have quit too much and bans you for 10 minutes if you quit again.

> 2533274816788253;4:
> Two quits doesn’t equal a ban. If I cared I would bring up your game history and count up all your dnfs.

But they (or just one of them) was the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back.

Jeez DNF’s are like the new KD

That’s parenthood, deal with it

343 don’t think … happened to me every time to server -Yoink- up disconnects me mid game then blames me and bans me
Partly why I’m never buying another 343 game !

Blaming your kid, wife, servers, or whatever is a bad look spartan.

hahahaha
Bad luck dude… I’ve seen some people got banned for some days because their sons played and used headset…

Solution.
Play with headphones so your lounge is quiet, then have baby in a crib next to you.
Rock him to sleep with your foot while you play.

I got banned when the dog ate my homework

> 2533274861610599;1:
> I was playing a game and had to quit because my 4 month old son started screaming and crying. I got back on. He did it again 2 games later. I got him to sleep. Played another game and boom banned. Wtf baby. You’re a jerk.

I have a 4 and half year old daughter. It was not that long ago when she was small like your son and I had to stop in the middle of games to tend to her. I didn’t play much MP during that time. Don’t worry though. It gets easier as he gets older. My daughter loves to watch me play now. She also loves to watch me play Plants Vs Zombie Garden Warfare.

Check your game history, I personally can’t tell you when to play, but with my oldest son(Halo E.V.) I propped him up under my arm and played with him, well I did, he coo’d a lot, second generation halo player right there he was.

This is the first of many excuses that you are going to use your son for lmao.

Anyways, ive posted this before… Make a free xbox live account, and piggy back off of your main account’s gold membership
You can keep playing Halo 5 on the free account until the ban is lifted from your main account.