Banned because of Blank Halo Screen After a Game

So I was playing slayer on Halo 5, finished my game and won it, then right after it shows all the people on the winning teams and goes back to the lobby, instead of showing the normal screen, it just gives me a blank screen which I can’t get out of unless I go to my Xbox home and quit the halo game itself, then when I get back on halo, it says I got banned for 8 hours for quitting, in the first place, that glitch was what made the game think I quit ( the blank screen) and it really got me mad because it was the games fault and not mine, 363 really has to fix stuff like this.

> 2535448735971376;1:
> So I was playing slayer on Halo 5, finished my game and won it, then right after it shows all the people on the winning teams and goes back to the lobby, instead of showing the normal screen, it just gives me a blank screen which I can’t get out of unless I go to my Xbox home and quit the halo game itself, then when I get back on halo, it says I got banned for 8 hours for quitting, in the first place, that glitch was what made the game think I quit ( the blank screen) and it really got me mad because it was the games fault and not mine, 363 really has to fix stuff like this.

This is the ban thread. Ban related stuff goes here.

I’ve had that happen to me before