Banned because my friend got kicked due to servers

I got banned??? Only thing it could be is I had to quit out a few times but only because my friend got kicked due to the servers. I’m not going to stay and play for 10 mins without him. Is there a way to get the ban lifted?

" Only thing it could be is I had to quit out a few times but only because my friend got kicked due to the servers." stop quitting games and ruining others experiences and you wont get banned.

OR 343i could make better netcode that doesn’t screw up your fireteams and drop party members left and right. This is a problem in MCC too. They gave us dedicated custom servers but the MP servers are already at their limits?

theres a reason it was launched early as a beta to get rid of last minute bugs. fixing every little thing takes time. relax its been 3 days.

But they’ve proven they already can’t make a good ban system with how MCC’s works? Game crash/connection lost regularly? Banned, again and again. MCC doesn’t know if you internet went out or you ragequit so you get punished regardless.

Fair point! I think your right and I maybe need to chill ha ha

You’re not banned, you’re timed out from matchmaking because you keep quitting.

Yea this is dumb and needs to be lifted. If it’s excessive in ranked I get it but life happens. Good way to push people away from your game.

Agreed! I seriously would just stop playing MCC for the rest of the day after a crash and a ban it happened so often.