Banned and Reset good times

So I am disputing this and if anyone would like to venture to my game history and see my games I challenge you to find more than 5 cases where I idled and players were getting kills. Games with 0 across the board = Lagged out.

Sure I lag out due to internet issues, but seriously if your gonna ban me and reset me, I just quit. This is ridiculous, we all hate Idlers and I even have videos of my gameplay on youtube.

Ohh well Im sure alot of people will be posting things of this nature.

If you care enough about Reach to boost for a rank which reflects only how much you play, then you probably should stop playing.

Boosting excessivly and boosting every so often are very different.

Also people didnt get reset for boosting,they got reset for AFK and a large number of people are getting reset.

If you have games where you got 5-7 kills and afked your gonna be reset

IF you have games where you DNF your gonna get reset

Pretty much if you even remotely ever afked your gonna be reset.

Even if you afked a long time ago like way before the first ban hammer, your gonna be reset.

To be quite honest, I wonder how much it will take to make something of this nature happen. In no way am I accusing you of doing anything against the rules and regulations set forth by Microsoft and/or Bungie - But I’ve had instances where I have had my attention drawn away from a game or two. Whether it’s me getting caught up with my family, or anything else for that matter. I’ve also lagged out of plenty games, especially when my packet rate loss issues were absolutely menacing. However, not once have I ever been warned about quitting too often, or being AFK and banned/reset.

> To be quite honest, I wonder how much it will take to make something of this nature happen. In no way am I accusing you of doing anything against the rules and regulations set forth by Microsoft and/or Bungie - But I’ve had instances where I have had my attention drawn away from a game or two. Whether it’s me getting caught up with my family, or anything else for that matter. I’ve also lagged out of plenty games, especially when my packet rate loss issues were absolutely menacing. However, not once have I ever been warned about quitting too often, or being AFK and banned/reset.

because packet loss is constant, so they know you have network issues (the game records your network performance over long periods of time)

I think you need to afk at least 5 games to be brought to bungies attention. Plus if it only for a min it wont count as a afk.

Bungie has set up a thread where you can request an investigation. Good luck!

Credit Reset Disputes - 5/24/2011