Banned and not told anything.

At least give me a reason for the ban or do you guys just have an automated system that does a -Yoink- this player ban?

Not even an email sent to me this is a horrible way to act towards your users.

First of all. Calm down, there’s no reason to act like that for getting banned on a video game.

Let me look at your profile. I’ll be back in a minute.

<mark>Edit:</mark> Actually. There’s no point. You were being helped in your thread that you posted in the Matchmaking section yesterday.

People already pointed you in the direction of the Why way I banned thread. Please go there and post. There’s no need for this thread.

> First of all. Calm down, there’s no reason to act like that for getting banned on a video game.
>
> Let me look at your profile. I’ll be back in a minute.
>
> <mark>Edit:</mark> Actually. There’s no point. You were being helped in your thread that you posted in the Matchmaking section yesterday.
>
> People already pointed you in the direction of the Why way I banned thread. Please go there and post. There’s no need for this thread.

When 343 uses an automated system that bans innocent players and doesn’t even send a message entailing the details of the ban I will be annoyed as for the other thread it seems 343 barely pays attention to that section so I wanted to try my luck for an official response.

My main concern is this happening again and getting some sort of perma ban and not even know what the hell is going on.

Posted on xbox support told to come here would like an official response.

Posting your thread multiple times isn’t going to get you a response, it just makes more work for us mods. Not cool.

PM the admin team if you’re concerned but keep to your original thread please.