Banned Again

I was wodering if someone could help me know why I keep getting banned on halo reach?

Details would be lovely. I’m not a mind reader here.

I have read all of the code of conduct and I am doing nothing wrong I am not mean to people I just play halo reach and I keep getting temperary banned on my account and my console. I do not do anything illegal on the game or system so I do not understand why I am banned from earning credits. I have looked everywhere to contact them to find out and no way to contact them I have called microsoft and they said it is a halo thing they have no answers for me.

> 2533274939649381;3:
> I have read all of the code of conduct and I am doing nothing wrong I am not mean to people I just play halo reach and I keep getting temperary banned on my account and my console. I do not do anything illegal on the game or system so I do not understand why I am banned from earning credits. I have looked everywhere to contact them to find out and no way to contact them I have called microsoft and they said it is a halo thing they have no answers for me.

Ok let’s see if we can get some info here…

Answer these questions for me (and be honest)

1. Are you boosting in FireFight?
  2. Are you AFK in matches constantly?
  3. Do you play offline a lot?
  4. Do you betray players a lot?
  5. Are you altering the game in any way?

I’m going through your matchmaking history, and I am seeing a HIGH amount of negative K/D spreads. As I look further I see that in each match you have zero kills and (so and so) amount of deaths.

From what this is saying, I feel as though you are going AFK every match and trying to boost. This is the reason you are getting banned.

1. Are you boosting in FireFight? no don’t know what that is
  2. Are you AFK in matches constantly? nope dont know what that iseither
  3. Do you play offline a lot? no just online only
  4. Do you betray players a lot? no they have killed me and i booted one the other day for killing me twice in a game
  5. Are you altering the game in any way? no i just play and learning the game to make friends

Please do not take this the wrong way, but if you are truly new and truly getting the stat results I am seeing, then the system is thinking you are boosting by constantly having a 0 to whatever K/D stat each endgame

The only thing I can recommend is getting more kills each game, to ensure that the system does not think you are AFK boosting.

yes i am truely learning the game and thank you so much for your help i will work on it

> 2533274939649381;8:
> yes i am truely learning the game and thank you so much for your help i will work on it

It’s no problem glad to help.

This is her boyfriend. I can assure you she doesn’t boost or betray or mod the game or console in any way. When she first started playing she did get 0 kills a lot and a high negative death rate…lately she’s been getting between 1 and 6 kills in every game or every other game…and not too bad on the death ratio. I’ve been playing Halo reach for years and am Ranked Mythic and never in my time playing have I ever been credit banned, even when I was just learning. She is new to the game and learning but she’s doing a lot better than she was previous…it’s pretty BS that it’s all automated and thinks someone is boosting or breaking rules when they are just learning the game…

> 2533274939649381;10:
> This is her boyfriend. I can assure you she doesn’t boost or betray or mod the game or console in any way. When she first started playing she did get 0 kills a lot and a high negative death rate…lately she’s been getting between 1 and 6 kills in every game or every other game…and not too bad on the death ratio. I’ve been playing Halo reach for years and am Ranked Mythic and never in my time playing have I ever been credit banned, even when I was just learning. She is new to the game and learning but she’s doing a lot better than she was previous…it’s pretty BS that it’s all automated and thinks someone is boosting or breaking rules when they are just learning the game…

I understand, and it’s not that it’s a particular person that is banning her, it’s just an automatic system that bans players if there is a streak of a 0 kills and X deaths. As long as she gets at least 1 kill a match I’m sure the system will stop thinking she’s AFK every match.