Banned after my second quit since the game out?

I quit for the second time ever In Halo 5 and received a ban. Why is that? Is the ban system really that harsh? Has this happened to anyone else?

No… The game only banned me when I quit consecutively. I got disconnected from a match three times in a row, and the game recognized it as a connection issue and banned me from the specific playlist for only about 10 minutes. I mean, i do quit, but very rarely. Just never quit multiple times in a row.

> 2533274807724785;1:
> I quit for the second time ever In Halo 5 and received a ban. Why is that? Is the ban system really that harsh? Has this happened to anyone else?

Yes, all it takes is 2 quits for a ban. It should not be a very long one but each time you quit it will get longer and longer and easier to ban you so be careful.

Seems like you actually play to be competitive and that you’re actually good at the game so thanks for being honest.

Actually, all it takes now is one quit. 343 apparently changed it, I don’t play for 2 days, then come back to finish 15+ games and get disconnected for one game. Boom, banned for 40+ minutes. What a joke of game if you ask me, this ban hammer is too harsh

> 2535432958326322;4:
> Actually, all it takes now is one quit. 343 apparently changed it, I don’t play for 2 days, then come back to finish 15+ games and get disconnected for one game. Boom, banned for 40+ minutes. What a joke of game if you ask me, this ban hammer is too harsh

It takes more than 1 quit to cause a ban, but it will be 1 game that is the trigger match landing the ban on you. You previous history of quits, AFK’ing and betrayals are taken into account and it won’t matter if you haven’t played since your last ban