Banned? 343 you have come explaining to do.

So tonight the fireteam I was in started playing before everyone was ready. The leader dropped us out of the game so the players weren’t going to be left inactive. Now I’m banned? I’ve actually never dropped a game in many years of halo playing. Seriously 343 I would like to know what is going on?

Also I’ve been waiting since launch to get my pre order dlc and bonus. No one has taken the time to respond. We pay a lot of money to play your games. It would be nice to get some support.

Lately after I’ve finished a game, I’ve been getting banned ( i haven’t quit games) its always after i’ve finished a game ill be banned from playing for a while???

ive also been banned for inactivity which ive never done and yesterday I was banned after I finished a game cos of leaving too many games doh I don’t think so

> 2533274794449166;1:
> So tonight the fireteam I was in started playing before everyone was ready. The leader dropped us out of the game so the players weren’t going to be left inactive. Now I’m banned? I’ve actually never dropped a game in many years of halo playing. Seriously 343 I would like to know what is going on?
>
> Also I’ve been waiting since launch to get my pre order dlc and bonus. No one has taken the time to respond. We pay a lot of money to play your games. It would be nice to get some support.

Most people say this but have a -Yoink- ton of DNF on game history. You at least had none for several pages of the history, you got screwed man.