Bannable Offense Tracker

I really like Halo 5. I appreciate that friendly fire is on. It makes us all play more tactically. Today I was experiencing more lag than normal. I toughed it out for one game, but quit the second to diagnose my network. After resolving my connectivity issue I returned to Halo 5 to find I had been banned. I’m sure it wasn’t solely because I left a game. I’m pretty sure I’ve only ever quit this one time. I’m sure I’ve accidentally killed teammates with poorly aimed grenades and the occasional stray bullet. I’m certainly not the type of player who repeatedly kills teammates on purpose or quits any time the game isn’t going my way. What I’d like to see is a way to track my potentially bannable offenses, either in Halo Waypoint or in the game menu. Also, (and I’m not entirely sure how this would work and I am sure it wouldn’t be easy) is there a better way to determine if a player’s teamkills are accidental or purposeful? Any feedback would be appreciated.

You can check your reputation on xbl. There is a section there where you can see what reports have been made on you. I don’t remember the exact link, but you could google, view xbl player reputation.

this(a way to track what you did wrong) would be pretty usefull, 343i does always ban me when I quit a game, it doesnt matter when the last one was(2 months between still insta ban)

They ban you for anything in H5

> 2535472221140555;4:
> They ban you for anything in H5

They really don’t

My rep is good and has been all along.

> 2533274905203404;6:
> My rep is good and has been all along.

try here

I might have played about 2K games. I have quit maybe 2 or 3. The rest disconnects. I have never been banned but I am always leery every time I lag out. It would be nice to know if you are on the verge of a ban for what ever reason. Wouldn’t that give you pause to reassess what you have been doing so not to get banned?

> 2533274905203404;1:
> I really like Halo 5. I appreciate that friendly fire is on. It makes us all play more tactically. Today I was experiencing more lag than normal. I toughed it out for one game, but quit the second to diagnose my network. After resolving my connectivity issue I returned to Halo 5 to find I had been banned. I’m sure it wasn’t solely because I left a game. I’m pretty sure I’ve only ever quit this one time. I’m sure I’ve accidentally killed teammates with poorly aimed grenades and the occasional stray bullet. I’m certainly not the type of player who repeatedly kills teammates on purpose or quits any time the game isn’t going my way. What I’d like to see is a way to track my potentially bannable offenses, either in Halo Waypoint or in the game menu. Also, (and I’m not entirely sure how this would work and I am sure it wouldn’t be easy) is there a better way to determine if a player’s teamkills are accidental or purposeful? Any feedback would be appreciated.

it would be great if they did this but im not sure they will