bann me for leaveing games???

dont make me join a game where my team is getting crushed, not fun, any one will quit,…

hello 343, like really?

ban the kids with the 6000 plus k/d’s thoughs are the ones that abuse the leave/system

Here are a few ways to stop being put into JIP games.

1. Play with a group of friends. Less likely to be put into a JIP seeing how they have to fit you and your party into the same game. I’ve only been put into a JIP match a few times with friends within the few hundred games I’ve played.

2. If you see you’re joining in a JIP. Hit START go DOWN to SETTINGS and select NETWORK . Now you want to select either My Xbox or System Link.

These are just a few ways I know of to avoid being pushed into a JIP. Spread the word around about these tip and tricks. Cause honestly I’m a little sick of seeing people coming on here whining about the JIP. I know it sucks but people should find ways to avoid it instead of making hundreds of threads about the same thing.

Also. How does someone having a positive KD mean they abuse anything? I’m closing in on being positive 6000 and I rarely ever quit out of matches. I only quit when it’s so laggy I’m being teleported into walls when I walk 2 feet in either direction.

> ban the kids with the 6000 plus k/d’s thoughs are the ones that abuse the leave/system

What?

Also, JIP is dumb, but avoidable (see posts above mine). And I support a quit ban, just not while JIP is active.

there is no penalty, for quitting games your doing bad in,

you having a bad game with a terrible k/d?,… quit. its that simple, stats dont save unless you FNISH THE GAME, k/d -Yoinks!- know this, a face alot of kids with 4000+ k/d and 90% cant play worth a -Yoink-, so if you face some one that has a crazy k/d and is just butt at the game, yeah ABUSER

also im not mad about the Jip games, im mad about recieving a 60minute ban for leaving -Yoink- games i was throw into, its not fair

> Here are a few ways to stop being put into JIP games.
>
> 1. Play with a group of friends. Less likely to be put into a JIP seeing how they have to fit you and your party into the same game. I’ve only been put into a JIP match a few times with friends within the few hundred games I’ve played.
>
> 2. If you see you’re joining in a JIP. Hit START go DOWN to SETTINGS and select NETWORK . Now you want to select either My Xbox or System Link.
>
> These are just a few ways I know of to avoid being pushed into a JIP. Spread the word around about these tip and tricks. Cause honestly I’m a little sick of seeing people coming on here whining about the JIP. I know it sucks but people should find ways to avoid it instead of making hundreds of threads about the same thing.

Appreciate the suggestions… however the more people post about it the better. Until 343 acknowledges the broken JIP system, I will continue “whining”. Unfortunately for you…you will probably be seeing a lot more of those posts since 343’s communication with the community is about as good as a baby deer trying to walk on ice.

I don’t run into those type of players who quit in game for doing bad. I run into players who quit because they’re being destroyed from the beginning of a game. So far of all the CTF games I’ve played on Simplex me and my friends have won 5 - 0 every time. We’re out slaying the other team so bad that we force them to quit. It’s not like we’re stat padding either. We just have to kill them to clear a path or get them off our flag. Again try the tips I suggested earlier.

> > Here are a few ways to stop being put into JIP games.
> >
> > 1. Play with a group of friends. Less likely to be put into a JIP seeing how they have to fit you and your party into the same game. I’ve only been put into a JIP match a few times with friends within the few hundred games I’ve played.
> >
> > 2. If you see you’re joining in a JIP. Hit START go DOWN to SETTINGS and select NETWORK . Now you want to select either My Xbox or System Link.
> >
> > These are just a few ways I know of to avoid being pushed into a JIP. Spread the word around about these tip and tricks. Cause honestly I’m a little sick of seeing people coming on here whining about the JIP. I know it sucks but people should find ways to avoid it instead of making hundreds of threads about the same thing.
>
> Appreciate the suggestions… however the more people post about it the better. Until 343 acknowledges the broken JIP system, I will continue “whining”. Unfortunately for you…you will probably be seeing a lot more of those posts since 343’s communication with the community is about as good as a baby deer trying to walk on ice.

Well Like I said there is probably hundreds of the same thread. So I’m going to assume 343 already knows there is a problem and people don’t like the JIP. So spamming the Forums with complaint threads of the same thing isn’t going to make them work faster. It’s just adding to the clutter of threads they have to shift through.

for the record, I LIKE THE JIP, JUST NEED TO BE DONE IN A DIFFERENT WAY

How else can they do it differently? It JOIN IN PROGRESS. It’s putting you into what ever match has a slot for you or your friend/s.

JIP makes sense in BTB. No place for it in smaller objective games. So frustrating when a game of CTF starts off 5-3 or worse.

> JIP makes sense in BTB. No place for it in smaller objective games. So frustrating when a game of CTF starts off 5-3 or worse.

Yes. But smaller gametypes have quitters too. No matter what it’s going to be unfair for the team who has a quitter. Or someone who couldn’t connect. Yeah it seems pretty stupid for the game to not even find enough players for both teams. And for them to ASSUME the JIP will put more players in beginning/mid/end of the match is pretty stupid on their part. Sometime’s I go entire games a man down or more.