Banished Weapons

I really like what we’ve seen of the Banished Weapons so far, I really want 343 to explore Banished armament to the fullest because I love the ravager and the skewer.

How many more Banished weapons will we see? I really want a (NEW) Banished melee weapon.

The skewer is technically a melee weapon if you count the “bayonet attack” with it. Which is cool.

we will see a lot more banished weapons’ and vehicles its going to be lit cant wait to see the banished scarab

Would be nice to see more Halo Wars vehicles added to Infinite. The Banished Scarab/Locust/etc.

> 2535410135869421;3:
> we will see a lot more banished weapons’ and vehicles its going to be lit cant wait to see the banished scarab

lets temper expectations here. I would not be expecting to see a bansihed scarab or even more weapons outside of the scrapper. I want to see the marauder and stuff but shooting for the moon just leads to disappointment so we should dial it back a smidge

> 2535448497705415;1:
> I really like what we’ve seen of the Banished Weapons so far, I really want 343 to explore Banished armament to the fullest because I love the ravager and the skewer.
>
> How many more Banished weapons will we see? I really want a Banished melee weapon.

The hammer sort of is already but atriox did have that cool gravity mace so I hope thats a thing.
Maybe with a unique utility like pulling enemies closer to you or or lowering users gravity so you move faster and jump higher with slower rate of fall but being less lethal than sword or hammer. Or maybe you could throw it thor style.
Sticking to stuff (grappleshot) and deflection (repulsor) already in the sandbox.

Porcin3 Proph3t I feel like a scarab or bristle back are good bets. Considering the scale is greater than ever and the game is sandbox oriented they feel like natural fits for the campaign.

That’s one of the main reasons I am looking forward to Brutes being back in Halo is because of their arsenal. I know the Flood are fun to play against as well but they are parasites and just use everyone else’s tech.

Hoping for a “spike rifle” banished counterpart to the DMR/BR. Or even the sniper.

> 2535445157734653;8:
> Hoping for a “spike rifle” banished counterpart to the DMR/BR. Or even the sniper.

There’s the Stalker Rifle we haven’t really seen much of yet.

I don’t think you’ll get a sniper. The Skewer accomplishes this along with being anti-vehicle.

> 2535448497705415;1:
> I really like what we’ve seen of the Banished Weapons so far, I really want 343 to explore Banished armament to the fullest because I love the ravager and the skewer.
>
> How many more Banished weapons will we see? I really want a Banished melee weapon.

You mean a Grav Hammer? Or something completely different?

In general I hope they get really creative with the weapons and not just adding things we saw in HW2. I wanna see electricity guns like TF|2’s Thunderbolt and Arc grenade. Gravity guns like the Void’s Tear. I want to see frost cannons.

But most of all I wanna see a gun that acts more like equipment. I was thinking something like Ion’s Vortex Shield from TF|2. It can catch bullets and Rockets and redirect them back at enemies. You should be able to hold the “charge” so you can pick which enemy to send the bullets to, not just the player who fired them like the Repulser seems to only allow. The Repulser seems to only reflect slow moving projectiles and it’s a reactionary single use item. Also it reflects plasma. This vortex gun would only reflect kinetics and projectiles, plasma would actually go through or drain the gun faster, allowing for counter play. I would want this vortex gun to be just that: a gun. It would take up a weapon slot, asking you to potentially sacrifice firepower for utility. This would be a Forerunner weapon btw.

Also I want the spiker back, but give it a stronger melee to account for the bayonet. And while on the topic of melee, the needler should be a 1-hit, supercombine melee if the mag is full/has enough needles to supercombine. I think it would balance the needler by creating situations where a player may lose more ammo to kill a player as opposed to shooting them, but they are stronger in melee.

Also are fusion coils the only thing we can pick up and through? I wanna bonk people with cones.

343 has a lot of potential with this game and I hope they lean into their weapons and equipment.

I myself wonder why some of the Banished weapons have Covenant looks, like the Pulse Carbine. Shouldn’t they all have the “unpainted metal with red accents that if energy based shoot red energy” look?

> 2533274979963735;11:
> In general I hope they get really creative with the weapons and not just adding things we saw in HW2. I wanna see electricity guns like TF|2’s Thunderbolt and Arc grenade. Gravity guns like the Void’s Tear. I want to see frost cannons.
>
> But most of all I wanna see a gun that acts more like equipment. I was thinking something like Ion’s Vortex Shield from TF|2. It can catch bullets and Rockets and redirect them back at enemies. You should be able to hold the “charge” so you can pick which enemy to send the bullets to, not just the player who fired them like the Repulser seems to only allow. The Repulser seems to only reflect slow moving projectiles and it’s a reactionary single use item. Also it reflects plasma. This vortex gun would only reflect kinetics and projectiles, plasma would actually go through or drain the gun faster, allowing for counter play. I would want this vortex gun to be just that: a gun. It would take up a weapon slot, asking you to potentially sacrifice firepower for utility. This would be a Forerunner weapon btw.
>
> Also I want the spike back, but give it a stronger melee to account for the bayonet. And while on the topic of melee, the needler should be a 1-hit, supercombine melee if the mag is full/has enough needles to supercombine. I think it would balance the needler by creating situations where a player may lose more ammo to kill a player as opposed to shooting them, but they are stronger in melee.
>
> Also are fusion coils the only thing we can pick up and through? I wanna bonk people with cones.
>
> 343 has a lot of potential with this game and I hope they lean into their weapons and equipment.

I agree with with all this. I want something completely different, they definitely scratched that itch with the skewer and ravager but I think we’ll just have to wait and see. 343 did say that new weapons will drop as the game updates.

> 2533274821485400;12:
> I myself wonder why some of the Banished weapons have Covenant looks, like the Pulse Carbine. Shouldn’t they all have the “unpainted metal with red accents that if energy based shoot red energy” look?

I did not know that the pulse carbine was a banished weapon. Well now I know lol. The pulse carbine definitely would look cooler with the banished color scheme. I guess thats something you could customize in the multiplayer, with the coatings and all.

> 2535448497705415;1:
>

Y-… You mean the Gravity Hammer?

> 2535448497705415;13:
> > 2533274979963735;11:
> > In general I hope they get really creative with the weapons and not just adding things we saw in HW2. I wanna see electricity guns like TF|2’s Thunderbolt and Arc grenade. Gravity guns like the Void’s Tear. I want to see frost cannons.
> >
> > But most of all I wanna see a gun that acts more like equipment. I was thinking something like Ion’s Vortex Shield from TF|2. It can catch bullets and Rockets and redirect them back at enemies. You should be able to hold the “charge” so you can pick which enemy to send the bullets to, not just the player who fired them like the Repulser seems to only allow. The Repulser seems to only reflect slow moving projectiles and it’s a reactionary single use item. Also it reflects plasma. This vortex gun would only reflect kinetics and projectiles, plasma would actually go through or drain the gun faster, allowing for counter play. I would want this vortex gun to be just that: a gun. It would take up a weapon slot, asking you to potentially sacrifice firepower for utility. This would be a Forerunner weapon btw.
> >
> > Also I want the spike back, but give it a stronger melee to account for the bayonet. And while on the topic of melee, the needler should be a 1-hit, supercombine melee if the mag is full/has enough needles to supercombine. I think it would balance the needler by creating situations where a player may lose more ammo to kill a player as opposed to shooting them, but they are stronger in melee.
> >
> > Also are fusion coils the only thing we can pick up and through? I wanna bonk people with cones.
> >
> > 343 has a lot of potential with this game and I hope they lean into their weapons and equipment.
>
> I agree with with all this. I want something completely different, they definitely scratched that itch with the skewer and ravager but I think we’ll just have to wait and see. 343 did say that new weapons will drop as the game updates.

Thanks. The Forerunner weapons open room for a ton of crazy guns. Also they should bring back the Dead Man’s Switch on the Fuel Rod Cannon. When you kill the player using it, it explodes harming anyone nearby, but also denying anyone from picking it up (if it has ammo left). If they player dies in a group of their allies, they may actually hurt them instead of help them (think KOTH or the Warthog triple kill seat). Maybe the blast is bigger depend on the ammo in the magazine. Also Infinite has a drop weapon feature, maybe we could just drop and it blows up like 'Nade. Doing all of this would help the FRC be more than a green, bouncy Rocket Launcher (although I already think it’s more than that).

We need to be able to throw the sword.

> 2533274805075298;15:
> > 2535448497705415;1:
> > I really like what we’ve seen of the Banished Weapons so far, I really want 343 to explore Banished armament to the fullest because I love the ravager and the skewer.
> >
> > How many more Banished weapons will we see? I really want a Banished melee weapon.
>
> Y-… You mean the Gravity Hammer?

Lmao. Besides that one.

> 2535448497705415;2:
> The skewer is technically a melee weapon if you count the “bayonet attack” with it. Which is cool.

It is a melee weapon? One hit = one kill ? , i didnt note it!

> 2533274890132659;18:
> > 2535448497705415;2:
> > The skewer is technically a melee weapon if you count the “bayonet attack” with it. Which is cool.
>
> It is a melee weapon? One hit = one kill ? , i didnt note it!

I think it may be one hit, I’m not sure