Banished vehicles/weapons in halo 5?

Simple question, does anyone think we’ll get banished variants of weapons and vehicles in halo 5 once halo wars 2 drops? aswell as new unsc vehicles from wars 1/2

> 2533274870790671;1:
> Simple question, does anyone think we’ll get banished variants of weapons and vehicles in halo 5 once halo wars 2 drops? aswell as new unsc vehicles from wars 1/2

I highly doubt that new additions to vehicles will be added in terms of different factions.

Weapons, though? I can see it happening.

> 2533274870790671;1:
> Simple question, does anyone think we’ll get banished variants of weapons and vehicles in halo 5 once halo wars 2 drops? aswell as new unsc vehicles from wars 1/2

It’s probable we’ll get Banished variants of the Ghost, Wraith and Banshee, and a couple of Brute weapons, but I wouldn’t expect anything more than that.

> 2535442303795050;2:
> > 2533274870790671;1:
> > Simple question, does anyone think we’ll get banished variants of weapons and vehicles in halo 5 once halo wars 2 drops? aswell as new unsc vehicles from wars 1/2
>
> I highly doubt that new additions to vehicles will be added in terms of different factions.
>
> Weapons, though? I can see it happening.

The only reason i thought the vehicles might be a thing is due to the addition of the ‘brute’ faction in the forge tab

though theres also a civilian one which would cool to add civilian cars/weapons

> 2533274818733838;3:
> > 2533274870790671;1:
> > Simple question, does anyone think we’ll get banished variants of weapons and vehicles in halo 5 once halo wars 2 drops? aswell as new unsc vehicles from wars 1/2
>
> It’s probable we’ll get Banished variants of the Ghost, Wraith and Banshee, and a couple of Brute weapons, but I wouldn’t expect anything more than that.

yeah probably, though having the unique weapons would be interesting

The Brute vehicles from HW2 would be awesome.

No, short answer no.

Long answer, we may see a ton of brutified stuff in Halo 6 if it decides to go along with the timeline of HW2 (Ok still kinda short)

I feel like this would be unlikely, but I would be all for it if it were to happen.

I think it’s almost guaranteed. There are unfinished Brute weapons, including the Spiker and some kind of sniper rifle that the modders have unearthed in the game files.

I expect there will be one big Halo Wars themed update sometime after the game’s release. Banished variants of the Ghost, Wraith, and Banshee. Classic versions of the Warthog and Scorpion. Maybe one or two brand-new vehicles, like the Chopper… and then the Spiker and whatever that sniper rifle is.

I would love to see it but I have always hoped they would add brutes to halo 5 in the form of the banished. I know it’s a long shot but I think it would be awesome to fight the banished in warzone and firefight

I think we may get a chopper and a couple of brute weapons including the spiker.

> 2533274834952794;8:
> I think it’s almost guaranteed. There are unfinished Brute weapons, including the Spiker and some kind of sniper rifle that the modders have unearthed in the game files.
>
> I expect there will be one big Halo Wars themed update sometime after the game’s release. Banished variants of the Ghost, Wraith, and Banshee. Classic versions of the Warthog and Scorpion. Maybe one or two brand-new vehicles, like the Chopper… and then the Spiker and whatever that sniper rifle is.

The sniper reminds me of the Russian sniper from BF1

> 2533274818733838;3:
> > 2533274870790671;1:
>
> It’s probable we’ll get Banished variants of the Ghost, Wraith and Banshee, and a couple of Brute weapons, but I wouldn’t expect anything more than that.

I can kinda imagine what they might function like, ghost having weaker bolts but faster fire rate, wraith having larger blast radius but weaker and faster shots, banshee with faster moving bomb, stronger plasma bolts, slower banshee