Banished/ Shipmaster Nerf

You should have said how op banished is? Like Banished t1-t3 wins majority of the time if the match is even. The only way UNSC is winning is if they have a huge lead. Which also keep in mind top players will hardly make mistake so the chances of getting a lead are slim to none. I propose that Banished units either get nerfed or UNSC units get buffed because right now nearly all banished units beat UNSC hands down.

For example: Rangers beat snipers, reavers do a better job against air compared to wolves, Unsc has no building killer like a locust, wraiths are cheaper and less pop. Shrouds competely counter the majority of UNSC units for example sniper,wolves, cyclops, tanks and even vultures??!! This makes no sense I am starting to wonder if 343 ever test any of their balance changes before releasing them.

Also someone please nerf ship master teleport, displacement and extraction please! UNSC and colony have no chances of surviving mid to late game against ship master because of his 3 teleports and how low their cool down is. Not to mention how low the cost is on all 3 of his ability.

Buff UNSC has my vote.

I vote Buff UNSC too. I think that would be simpler then meddling in both.

Except shield stacking, get rid of that or something.

> 2533274866159357;1:
> You should have said how op banished is? Like Banished t1-t3 wins majority of the time if the match is even. The only way UNSC is winning is if they have a huge lead. Which also keep in mind top players will hardly make mistake so the chances of getting a lead are slim to none. I propose that Banished units either get nerfed or UNSC units get buffed because right now nearly all banished units beat UNSC hands down.
>
> For example: Rangers beat snipers, reavers do a better job against air compared to wolves, Unsc has no building killer like a locust, wraiths are cheaper and less pop. Shrouds competely counter the majority of UNSC units for example sniper,wolves, cyclops, tanks and even vultures??!! This makes no sense I am starting to wonder if 343 ever test any of their balance changes before releasing them.
>
> Also someone please nerf ship master teleport, displacement and extraction please! UNSC and colony have no chances of surviving mid to late game against ship master because of his 3 teleports and how low their cool down is. Not to mention how low the cost is on all 3 of his ability.

metaloid tested AA vs air and said wolves deal with air much better than reavers did actually… and snipers scale much better than rangers do with better utility late game… scorpions are much better than wraiths rofl. do unsc needs buffs? yes… honestly nerf to chopper and maybe even a gas decrease and build time on snipers would do unsc alot of justice IMO… so u can combat with rangers spam… and of course the base shield issues are a problem… buffs to kodiak and warthog vs non counter infantry… u mentioned the wrong things lol but ur general point in correct. unsc needs buffs but like i said if u nerf choppers and outside of base shields things would be alot better… mayb slight buff to JRs to help other usnc fight off cutter

> 2533274866159357;1:
> You should have said how op banished is? Like Banished t1-t3 wins majority of the time if the match is even. The only way UNSC is winning is if they have a huge lead. Which also keep in mind top players will hardly make mistake so the chances of getting a lead are slim to none. I propose that Banished units either get nerfed or UNSC units get buffed because right now nearly all banished units beat UNSC hands down.
>
> For example: Rangers beat snipers, reavers do a better job against air compared to wolves, Unsc has no building killer like a locust, wraiths are cheaper and less pop. Shrouds competely counter the majority of UNSC units for example sniper,wolves, cyclops, tanks and even vultures??!! This makes no sense I am starting to wonder if 343 ever test any of their balance changes before releasing them.
>
> Also someone please nerf ship master teleport, displacement and extraction please! UNSC and colony have no chances of surviving mid to late game against ship master because of his 3 teleports and how low their cool down is. Not to mention how low the cost is on all 3 of his ability.

Extraction if fine, Displacement is too since it got nerfed tremendously already and Teleport needs a small nerf.

All they have to do is add one second cool down from when Displacement is activated to being used. Ship masters signature move is his displacement and without TP, Displace, Extract his other leader powers will be useless. Who needs mass cloaking, scout mine and banished raid 3…He has little to no AOE attacks and no heal minus extraction. He fills a very specific role in the mix of banished leaders. People are talking about completely removing his DP or TP in some threads or another nerf to DP distance. DP should have roughly the same cool down as Combat salvage/Devestating Host ect. makes me sick because he is one of the most fun if not THE most fun leaders to use.

> 2695457991280734;3:
> I vote Buff UNSC too. I think that would be simpler then meddling in both.
>
> Except shield stacking, get rid of that or something.

It doesn’t make a massive difference and it means one less turret

The disruption bomb for all unsc leaders would fix everything leader power related. It could be activated by pressing lt then x or something seeing as the wheel is full.

> 2533274974390557;8:
> The disruption bomb for all unsc leaders would fix everything leader power related. It could be activated by pressing lt then x or something seeing as the wheel is full.

Would it also shut down the users leader powers?

Banished just need their choppers nerfed and the shield stacking needs to be removed. Shipmaster is very good where he is at, he just requires a bit more skill to be used. My own concern for him is that his ai can teleport units off the map.

As for the UNSC, we have to tread carefully on what needs to be buffed so we don’t tip the balance toward op tactics again. These guys already posted what should be buffed and I agree with them. Hopefully 343 and CA will consider much of this feed back.

yeah buff unsc and then complain how the unsc are op, im starting to notice a trend of imbalance here

In halo wars 1 people just got on and played with the imbalances. Anders was the best leader right until the end. Minimal complaints. An RTS with this many leaders will be impossible to balance… fix the extremes like shield stacking. Asking someone to make the ratios of leaders used amount top players even is deluded.

> 2533274927740213;9:
> > 2533274974390557;8:
> > The disruption bomb for all unsc leaders would fix everything leader power related. It could be activated by pressing lt then x or something seeing as the wheel is full.
>
> Would it also shut down the users leader powers?

yes

> 2533274937180667;4:
> > 2533274866159357;1:
> > You should have said how op banished is? Like Banished t1-t3 wins majority of the time if the match is even. The only way UNSC is winning is if they have a huge lead. Which also keep in mind top players will hardly make mistake so the chances of getting a lead are slim to none. I propose that Banished units either get nerfed or UNSC units get buffed because right now nearly all banished units beat UNSC hands down.
> >
> > For example: Rangers beat snipers, reavers do a better job against air compared to wolves, Unsc has no building killer like a locust, wraiths are cheaper and less pop. Shrouds competely counter the majority of UNSC units for example sniper,wolves, cyclops, tanks and even vultures??!! This makes no sense I am starting to wonder if 343 ever test any of their balance changes before releasing them.
> >
> > Also someone please nerf ship master teleport, displacement and extraction please! UNSC and colony have no chances of surviving mid to late game against ship master because of his 3 teleports and how low their cool down is. Not to mention how low the cost is on all 3 of his ability.
>
> metaloid tested AA vs air and said wolves deal with air much better than reavers did actually… and snipers scale much better than rangers do with better utility late game… scorpions are much better than wraiths rofl. do unsc needs buffs? yes… honestly nerf to chopper and maybe even a gas decrease and build time on snipers would do unsc alot of justice IMO… so u can combat with rangers spam… and of course the base shield issues are a problem… buffs to kodiak and warthog vs non counter infantry… u mentioned the wrong things lol but ur general point in correct. unsc needs buffs but like i said if u nerf choppers and outside of base shields things would be alot better… mayb slight buff to JRs to help other usnc fight off cutter

all AA needs a buff slight dps and movement speed and rate of fire buff. Marauders need a cost decrease and health increase. Hogs need health and slight dps increase. kodiaks need increase in damage vs buildings. locusts need some slight nerf like a sight increase in cost. Bring back the D-Bomb have it so the banished made their own so every leader gets one with a 5 min cooldown and it stops all leader powers in its radius. Make Ultimate Units cost 1000 more of each resource and buff their health. buff all leaders to Atriox’s Chosen tier.

Wolves are better than reavers, but rangers are better than snipers because of how spammable they are and because they can’t be blocked by shrouds.

> 2533274872304397;6:
> All they have to do is add one second cool down from when Displacement is activated to being used. Ship masters signature move is his displacement and without TP, Displace, Extract his other leader powers will be useless. Who needs mass cloaking, scout mine and banished raid 3…He has little to no AOE attacks and no heal minus extraction. He fills a very specific role in the mix of banished leaders. People are talking about completely removing his DP or TP in some threads or another nerf to DP distance. DP should have roughly the same cool down as Combat salvage/Devestating Host ect. makes me sick because he is one of the most fun if not THE most fun leaders to use.

Seriously, he’s been my favorite from the begging. He has a unique play with no real dmg powers but it’s in map control, unit movement/placement. I play him exclusively for 1v1 ranked

> 2533274974390557;7:
> > 2695457991280734;3:
> > I vote Buff UNSC too. I think that would be simpler then meddling in both.
> > Except shield stacking, get rid of that or something.
>
> It doesn’t make a massive difference and it means one less turret

Shield stacking needs to go. Late game turrets are useless so having 4 shields or 3 shields and 1 cloak makes attacking the base extremely hard as they will just have all their units under a shield or cloak for over 30 seconds. How many times has your army been able to survive a battle for 30 seconds while not attacking the enemy units???
If units did not get protected by the shield then I would agree with you.

For the disruption bomb it would need stop all players powers from working. I would like to see it drop like mines in say a 3x3 grid over a fairly large area and be able to be destroyed but each one have decent health. It could last for 30 seconds and have 3-5 min recharge. It should stop powers from being used but not stop ones that have already been deployed.

Shipmaster is fine I think. Rangers are very good if used correctly they shoot on the run just as well as any unit and shoot other units and bases besides just shooting infantry.

Besides the obvious that has been mentioned over and over. Hunters’ brand is my biggest quarrel. You can’t dodge it, and the cooldown is way too fast. It’s by far the best offensive bottom leader power in the game, besides Johnson’s emp, maybe. But that’s all Johnson has.

I dont think everyone has caught on yet but, decimus’ banshees are pretty much unstoppable. Full pop air from any leader is still very hard to stop. There’s been an outcry for a buff to anti air from the beggining and it still hasn’t come yet. I hope to gawd theres another patch soon that can finally get this game under control.

> 2533274795796190;13:
> > 2533274927740213;9:
> > > 2533274974390557;8:
> > > The disruption bomb for all unsc leaders would fix everything leader power related. It could be activated by pressing lt then x or something seeing as the wheel is full.
> >
> > Would it also shut down the users leader powers?
>
> yes

it did in the first game

> 2533274974390557;19:
> > 2533274795796190;13:
> > > 2533274927740213;9:
> > > > 2533274974390557;8:
> > > > The disruption bomb for all unsc leaders would fix everything leader power related. It could be activated by pressing lt then x or something seeing as the wheel is full.
> > >
> > > Would it also shut down the users leader powers?
> >
> > yes
>
> it did in the first game

I’m on the fence about this…I’ll have to think about it more.