Banished Elites + SoS

Do the Banished elites know of Arbiter & the Swords of Sanghelios? If so, what do you think their reasons are of not joining them considering that’s their homeworld’s military?

> 2533274907586463;1:
> Do the Banished elites know of Arbiter & the Swords of Sanghelios? If so, what do you think their reasons are of not joining them considering that’s their homeworld’s military?

It depends on the individual elite. The Banished formed it’s ranks throughout the war and after the end of the war. It’s possible many decided not to join because they supported the Banished’s ideals more.

> 2533274974033696;2:
> > 2533274907586463;1:
> > Do the Banished elites know of Arbiter & the Swords of Sanghelios? If so, what do you think their reasons are of not joining them considering that’s their homeworld’s military?
>
> It depends on the individual elite. The Banished formed it’s ranks throughout the war and after the end of the war. It’s possible many decided not to join because they supported the Banished’s ideals more.

Unless I’m mistaken,the elites that are apart of the banished were apart of the crew of the Enduring conviction.

> 2533274830166194;3:
> > 2533274974033696;2:
> >
>
> Unless I’m mistaken,the elites that are apart of the banished were apart of the crew of the Enduring conviction.

I would assume not exclusively, though.

> 2533274907586463;1:
> Do the Banished elites know of Arbiter & the Swords of Sanghelios? If so, what do you think their reasons are of not joining them considering that’s their homeworld’s military?

They aren’t the blanket military are they? I thought they were just a strong faction semi assuming that role. I’m sure different keeps/Kaidons have their own forces and care little for Thel. Sangheilos is still quite divided…the Swords are no Klingon Empire.