Banished Corvette

So as the Banished will be fighting against the Master Chief, I do imagine a huge ship by the Banished going into Installation 07 to send in a bunch of reinforcements and vehicles to the battlefield. I’m thinking that the Banished would use their variant of the Corvette used by the Covenant as their ship of operations during the Installation 07 Conflict. Also, it would also be cool to see the Banished version of the Corvette. What do you guys think?

Corvettes aren’t large ships, so I think a CAS or DDS Class would be more fitting, if you are referring to a ship that the UNSC would’ve lost to. I’d say a CSO, but it was made clear the one CSO they definitely had was an extremely rare prize. So a CAS or DDS class-and an attendant support fleet-would be pretty needed.

Unless you just meant one ship that would be a constant thorn, instead of just ‘They have this and this is how they defeated the Infinity’. The Infinity’s enough of a powerhouse that you need to throw down with the biggest ships in the Covenant fleet to stand much of a chance.

You need like 10 Super Carriers to take down Infinity. However the ship will just end up with a killing frenzy.

> 2533274919781308;3:
> You need like 10 Super Carriers to take down Infinity. However the ship will just end up with a killing frenzy.

A single CSO Class Supercarrier is the size of barely over 5 Infinities. I know size isn’t everything, but… In this case, a Supercarrier is carrying so much firepower that the Infinity would be hard pressed to take on more than one without support.

Like, the Infinity got crippled by a single Covenant Station’s Glassing Beam. It’s tough, but it isn’t so invincible so as to take on a CSO and have an assured victory.

Now what if in Halo Infinite that the Banished Battlecruiser could end up being the same ones that were seen in Halo Wars 2?

Weren’t the banished ships in HW2 just normal covie ships just dark with red lights?

> 2533274964189700;6:
> Weren’t the banished ships in HW2 just normal covie ships just dark with red lights?

I’m pretty sure they were the same covie ships but with the brute/banished textures.

> 2535469072044761;7:
> > 2533274964189700;6:
> > Weren’t the banished ships in HW2 just normal covie ships just dark with red lights?
>
> I’m pretty sure they were the same covie ships but with the brute/banished textures.

I have to finish HW2 campaign…i feel like im letting my inner Master Chief die by not doing so