Banished brutes

Am I the only one who doesn’t like how the bansihed brutes and hell even the elites and grunts still use thier covenant colour scheme? I thought the banished was all about the red and black etc, not blue and orange.

Idk that’s a lot of red paint to buy for all their old tech wouldn’t waste the time or money for grunts and elites color was more of a elite culture thing than a covenant color thing I believe.

It could go either way for me but I feel like all red would get a bit tiring on the eyes over time

> 2533274862926994;2:
> It could go either way for me but I feel like all red would get a bit tiring on the eyes over time

I have a feeling its this, plus mixed with ‘classic art style’.

The banished brutes look like their halo 3 armor more than they did in HW2 even. The HW2 designs however didn’t have to worry about protraying ranks as much as a normal halo game does.

> 2533274862926994;2:
> Idk that’s a lot of red paint to buy for all their old tech wouldn’t waste the time or money for grunts and elites color was more of a elite culture thing than a covenant color thing I believe.
>
> It could go either way for me but I feel like all red would get a bit tiring on the eyes over time

I agree plus there needs to be some variety here and there.

I want the hairy brutes