bani

This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

english. do you even speak it.

so what i got out of that is you’re thanking someone for your voice ban and that you’re thinking of switching to ps3 because of it?

Well thats what i said mate

But jesus was all like “no way man, thats crazy talk”

thank you for voice chat banned because some people are offended for two or three big words is cool, while many are saying then the places to hunt big words you’d better make those hunting who have the rapidfire matchmaking will be more fair is big cheaters thank you 343industries is microsoftstudio I think I’ll go buy me a PLAYSTATOIN3 to go to PLAYSTATION NETWORK …

Translated by… GOOGLE TRANSLATE!!

I think it’s trying to communicate!

> thank you for voice chat banned because some people are offended for two or three big words is cool, while many are saying then the places to hunt big words you’d better make those hunting who have the rapidfire matchmaking will be more fair is big cheaters thank you 343industries is microsoftstudio I think I’ll go buy me a PLAYSTATOIN3 to go to PLAYSTATION NETWORK …

Ok, go ahead… Maybe if you thought about what you were saying you wouldn’t get voice banned. As far as I know it’s only temporary though so it isn’t a big deal…

Thank you for banning me from voice chat, because some people are offended for two or three big words is cool, while many are saying them in places to hunt big words you’d better make those hunting who have the rapidfire matchmaking will be more fair is big cheaters thank you 343 Industries and Microsoft Studio I think I’ll go buy me a Play Station 3 to go to Play Station Network …

Source: French I and Google Translate.