Banhammered for lagging out

(Monitors I accidentally posted this question in the pc forum when I didn’t mean to))

I love MCC and everything about it but is there anyway to not get banhammered when you need to either leave a laggy game OR you lag out of said game

> 2533274795742234;1:
> (Monitors I accidentally posted this question in the pc forum when I didn’t mean to))
>
> I love MCC and everything about it but is there anyway to not get banhammered when you need to either leave a laggy game OR you lag out of said game

How long were you banned for? If it was a one time thing, it should only be a minute ban. If you’re continuously lagging out or have to quit, you might wanna get to the root of that technical issue.

Have a look at the first few posts in this thread.

As thewholecity said, if it’s just once, you should only have a short ban.
If it’s happening a lot, you’ll likely see a longer ban.

Quitting (from choice or lag-outs) hurts your teammates, and there isn’t a way to tell the difference between intentional disconnects and accidental/system ones.

I see all points. In response i never want to quit the game I just dont think me lagging out helps my teammates if im dying every two seconds. I’ll just be patient thanks

> 2533274795742234;4:
> I see all points. In response i never want to quit the game I just dont think me lagging out helps my teammates if im dying every two seconds. I’ll just be patient thanks

When you say it like that, it sounds like you’re only saying you lag out because you don’t want to be shamed as a rage quitter.

> 2535472739117194;5:
> > 2533274795742234;4:
> > I see all points. In response i never want to quit the game I just dont think me lagging out helps my teammates if im dying every two seconds. I’ll just be patient thanks
>
> When you say it like that, it sounds like you’re only saying you lag out because you don’t want to be shamed as a rage quitter.

No I just bought an ethernet cable and have gotten way better connection results with this game specifically since my last post on here and have been thouroughly enjoying my MCC experience! My Xbox had connection issues with only MCC all my other games ran smoothly. As I said before, I never have intention to quit a game. I will play to the end. My Xbox had issues and I would be forcefully kicked out of a game THEN banhammered that was my issue. It did it multiple times in a session for me so the banhammer multiplied when I was just trying to play the game and had bad luck with connection. Everything is better now.

Please use the pinned megathread for questions/concerns about bans in MCC.