Banhammer

I just got banned for quitting a game of breakout. It was 3v4 so I backed out. This is my first offense. How long does this last?? Is there a place that it tells me how long I’ll be banned?

Well when it popped up did it say perma ban? or just you are banned? Wording is everything :slight_smile:

Also if I remember right they said they the system is set up to do a lot of time gate bans. So decent chance it is just a timed thing. Though sadly I have no idea what the length would be. Maybe 4 hours?

Here is a quote from their forum post statement.

" If you repeatedly engage in negative behaviors such as the ones listed above, you will receive a ban and be prevented from entering matchmaking. The duration of each ban is dependent on the offense and becomes more severe with each successive infraction, so continually killing your teammates to steal the Sniper Rifle will quickly lead to long timeouts from matchmade play. "

Hope that helps some.

I’ve been curious about the bans as well. I can only assume there are many servers running pvp. I wonder if it is possible to get yourself banned entirely from a category?

Food for thought.

5 days
Just kidding lol
Be a good nut and follow the rules:)

[deleted]

Im pretty sure I just got banned from inactively at the main menu… WTF